Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· He wipes front to back
27,747 Posts
i have a problem with censorship which doesnt stop with this forum . i am unable it seems to stop a stream of conciousness to the point of getting banned everywhere . i see it i say it i offend i get banned . nobody really likes to hear the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth as truth will always offend many . hence my forum name . when i get going the boundaries of whats pc on a forum go out the window and rightly i get hoyed off . thats why i am lobbying for a place on here to do this thats not seen by anyone who does not subscribe . i hope it happens before i am dumb enough to get banned but if not and it does come in it will ensure the forum keeps its regular contributers without scaring off the rest . waffle over

· He wipes front to back
27,747 Posts
see marie a well run forum is always looking at ways to improve so as to attract more members and keep the ones they have coming back . this is a well run forum .

mods are needed for the times when lagered up members come on for a blather so they can moderate the blather

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.