Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hey...

Sorry my internets been down...

I registered in August when I was looking at what forum I should research so had to register but am starting my proper research now :)

I wasn't the girl researcher you had...

Im currently studying in Birmingham but am originally from London and decided to study football fans after a previous study I conducted on Bromley FC fans and the way they used the forums to forum a community.

Ill soon be asking questions, but need to gather a better idea of the kind of things you all discuss and the outcomes of these…

You're notice Ill be posting a lot

Thanks for your warm welcome…:)

Marie

G

·
Marie said:
Hey...

Sorry my internets been down...

I registered in August when I was looking at what forum I should research so had to register but am starting my proper research now :)

I wasn’t the girl researcher you had...

Im currently studying in Birmingham but am originally from London and decided to study football fans after a previous study I conducted on Bromley FC fans and the way they used the forums to forum a community.

Ill soon be asking questions, but need to gather a better idea of the kind of things you all discuss and the outcomes of these…
You’re notice Ill be posting a lot

Thanks for your warm welcome…:)

Marie
Hi Marie, glad you came back.
I'm sure you'll get quite a few willing to answer your questions on things United.
Think you'll find this forum is much like a family, mummy Carly, daddy Sal ( thanks to others ), grandad Charles, mad uncle Haggler ( every family has one), Knock of nigel Toybos, quite a few hormonal teenagers led by K4t and STL, the drunken older family members who come home when the pubs are shut, relations who call in from all over the world, a few Americans that come here and try to buy us out, a couple of kings, a few queens i suspect, and our own prince Zane. All resided over by our landlord RM and his henchman RD.

I can see the highlighted part resulting in some VERY interesting answers. :eek:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
I'm sure you'll get quite a few willing to answer your questions on things United.
Think you'll find this forum is much like a family, mummy Carly, daddy Sal ( thanks to others ), grandad Charles, mad uncle Haggler ( every family has one), Knock of nigel Toybos, quite a few hormonal teenagers led by K4t and STL, the drunken older family members who come home when the pubs are shut, relations who call in from all over the world. All resided over by our landlord RM and his henchman RD.

I can see the highlighted part resulting in some VERY interesting answers. :eek:
I see how it is... I'm now disowned, lumped into that "other" category... :(

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I don't mind answering a few questions.

I'm signed up to take part in market research surveys so I'm used to it. I get paid for doing those though :p

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Think you'll find this forum is much like a family, mummy Carly, daddy Sal ( thanks to others ), grandad Charles, mad uncle Haggler ( every family has one), Knock of nigel Toybos, quite a few hormonal teenagers led by K4t and STL, the drunken older family members who come home when the pubs are shut, relations who call in from all over the world, a few Americans that come here and try to buy us out, a couple of kings, a few queens i suspect, and our own prince Zane. All resided over by our landlord RM and his henchman RD.

Im more pleased that i was included than upset that i was insulted

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
SALFORD RED said:

Sal, you're starting to repeat yourself in your old age. You mentioned K4 and STL already ;)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts