Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am i alone in noting that carly only seems to come on when normal people are in bed asleep ?

Lets not hide from the truth folks shes from transylvania;)

And more than half her avatars show a girl devoid of colour except around the lips

Also every so often new mods get announced ----- or the undead as they should now surely be known as .

I have invested in a garlic necklace and have a stake handy at all times in case of a visit :eek:

Dont say you were not warned

·
Registered
675 Posts
i agree hags. i wonder why she never appears. and why she still writes a ton more post then me a day :eek: soments not right here people. listen to the man ! save yourself ! :D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Forever_United said:
i agree hags. i wonder why she never appears. and why she still writes a ton more post then me a day :eek: soments not right here people. listen to the man ! save yourself ! :D
She works as an accountant during the day mate and obviously can't come on here much where she works :)

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
One night when you're sleeping deeply Haggler ...

Just watch your neck matey ... that's all I'm saying ...
Vampiress's used to be all class, so aristocratic sipping goblets of blood in their castles.

Nowadays it's just watch you neck matey with an emoticon at the end. *SHAKES HEAD* Modern Vampires... No sense of style. :D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
dlan4327 said:
Vampiress's used to be all class, so aristocratic sipping goblets of blood in their castles.

Nowadays it's just watch you neck matey with an emoticon at the end. *SHAKES HEAD* Modern Vampires... No sense of style. :D
...................:D

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
carlyluvsunited said:
One night when you're sleeping deeply Haggler ...

Just watch your neck matey ... that's all I'm saying ... ;)
would you offer your throat to the wolf at the door with the red roses ?:eek:

·
Banned
162 Posts
haggler said:
Am i alone in noting that carly only seems to come on when normal people are in bed asleep ?

And more than half her avatars show a girl devoid of colour except around the lips

Also every so often new mods get announced ----- or the undead as they should now surely be known as .

I have invested in a garlic necklace and have a stake handy at all times in case of a visit :eek:

Lol mister your crazy real crazy but you sure make me laugh :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
haggler said:

LOL haggler , someone has to keep the forum ticking over on the night shift

·
Registered
550 Posts
RichardsReds said:
i'd quite like to be a vampire actually, apart from the never seeing daylight problem!
I wouldn't mind never being out in daylight again. Prefer the night. I'd kill to be converted into a vampire. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts