Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
huh is so sad you people dont trust our own team academy its a **** you all gonna see this boy gonna be the best in england its true anything can happen but trust is a great thing you guys wont understand like this anything can happen to oldtrafford also to man utd team also hein sad to see you people see only the bad way and not the right way anyway i give this boy 6 more years and do see it friends

do see the evolution of this child you gonna see anyway

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if we do trust man utd its academy also we must and the fact nobody is trusting man utd academy but i do iv save all you posted guy after 6 years i shall repost all if nothing happen to me or to you guys and dont forget solksjaer is there also anyway perhap it true im over rating this guy like i was doing some years ago about someone name THE HUNTER any way
cheeeeeeeers mate

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
333 ???

hafiz_shukri00391 said:
dont care about what number a player wore..........if he performed well then it will be good.......we dont know about the future of this boy..............

i want him to wore 333 shirt number ????
that make no sense man chilled

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.