Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately people in my school think taht Quaresme is better then Ronaldo :D
You guys think Quaresma better then Ronaldo?

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
my dick is better than quaresma :rolleyes:

the most overrated player in the planet even Inter fans boo him everytime he have the ball

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Not a chance! He can't even get a start with the national squad. quaresma has no consistency, He has a few tricks but I would put him him in same category as Nani.
CR7 is leagues ahead

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Not a chance he is a tricky player but not of the same standard Ive seen games where he has looked awfull and not bothered .

He is fast and tricky but he doesnt come inside like Ronaldo he just plays the flank well thats all.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
He's a good player, top winger but is no way near Ronaldo's standards look at what Ronaldo won last and look at all the individual trophies he's winning I don't Quaresma is even in contention for some of these awards.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
my dick is better than quaresma :rolleyes:

the most overrated player in the planet even Inter fans boo him everytime he have the ball
So you like to swing it to the left and swing it to the right. :rolleyes:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
spellbound said:
Abo Abo Abo...the girls dont like it when you're too fast. ;) Be more like Beckham...slower and with accuracy. :cool:
thanks for the advice :D

or maybe i should be like Ronaldo fast clueless and arrogant :p but am afraid of crashing :eek:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
thanks for the advice :D

or maybe i should be like Ronaldo fast clueless and arrogant :p but am afraid of crashing :eek:
Hey...lighten up and leave the kid alone:p Thats what I've learned from other threads:p

Back to topic: Ronaldo was nominated to win every possible award. He even won the golden sarmale. Quaresma wasnt sitting in the front row.

Now...look...i was defending Ronaldo. :p

Now I can go back to have my own opinion about him.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
LOL @ this thread...:D

No offence mate but i know ronaldo is well hated but seriously i didnt know your mate hated ronaldo this much :eek:

If he said Quaresma is better than Nani, then maybe i can consider...:p

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
babysenorita said:
LOL @ this thread...:D

No offence mate but i know ronaldo is well hated but seriously i didnt know your mate hated ronaldo this much :eek:

If he said Quaresma is better than Nani, then maybe i can consider...:p
Thats how this thread should have been started. Seniorita is on something here.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
the problem is people in school tend to base their judgements on playstation games :D .
these youngsters tend to master such games but in reality it ain't quite the same and players tend not to be has good as the game version.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
sweet fa said:
the problem is people in school tend to base their judgements on playstation games :D .
these youngsters tend to master such games but in reality it ain't quite the same and players tend not to be has good as the game version.
Spot on! But this is not only happening in schools. :cool:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
sweet fa said:
not just playstation games but on youtube vidoes aswell where they could make TITus bramble gamble look like a world star if you look at some vidoes of quarsema on youtube you will see where theyre coming from he looks unbeliveable outta this world but tbh hes nothing special at all!

ronaldo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>quaersma ( i have the extras> to show how far supieor ronaldo is to him)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts