Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the end, it happened

After rumours went on all summer, the portoguese forward has joined his compatriot Josè Mourinho at Milan's black-blue side.

It has been just the new Inter manager to ask explecitly the right -wind to be finally able to set the team in his favourite formation: 4-3-3............ in fact, in that role Inter had only FIGO, who not only is too old to play every match, but also not more able to do the hard work all along the sector that Mourinho uses to ask his wings.

After the 1-1 at the start of the league, MOURINHO let understand he would have really liked the arrival of Quaresma, showing a bit of not well hidden impatience.......Now, he got what he asked when he choosed to join Inter:
1 central midfielder (Muntari), 1 left-wing (Mancini), 1 right -wing (Quaresma).

The cost of the operation is about 30 milions, prices included, while the player is going to earn 2,5 euros to up season by season for 4 years.

---------------------

I don't know very well Mourinho's teams' playing, but if he thinks of asking hard work to Mancini and Quaresma maybe he doesn't know very well the first one (and the second too, I guess)............... not considering that both of them are not very able to score. Moreover, if you put IBRAHIMOVIC at the centre of the attack that is not his exact role: he likes to have a centre-attack as referement and to move all around the attack front to be able to invent something, more than staying ahead waiting for the ball.

Anyway, the list of big names in Inter side is now impressive, considering that also ADRIANO seems to have found back a good form............. but only the field wil have the right word

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Overrated player. Still plays the same way
he did when he was a kid. Hasnt improved much. Has the tricks and all but little end product.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Overrated player. Still plays the same way
he did when he was a kid. Hasnt improved much. Has the tricks and all but little end product.
spot on - but it will be interesting to see whether he'll improve under real manager...tbh he hasn't worked with many

Z

·
0 Posts
CROoney said:
spot on - but it will be interesting to see whether he'll improve under real manager...tbh he hasn't worked with many
It depends what you class as a real manager. I haven't seen many players improve under Jose Mourinho, on the contrary I've seen him ruin the careers of many quality players.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Blade said:
It depends what you class as a real manager. I haven't seen many players improve under Jose Mourinho, on the contrary I've seen him ruin the careers of many quality players.
true....but then again - he made drogba,robben,essien, cole into players that are today...they were talenetd but you can't say they didn't make that step further under him...so maybe quaresma will also

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Quaresma will become awesome under mourinho i have no doubt about that, say what you want about him he's a class manager :)

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
inconsistant but highly gifted player.

Probably a great signing though for inter, could provide something very different in a predictable team in europe...possible threat?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
United_OG said:
inconsistant but highly gifted player.

Probably a great signing though for inter, could provide something very different in a predictable team in europe...possible threat?
I agree he is incosistant but not with his assists, 17 last season and i think 15 the season before. He is gifted and i think he will excel at inter :)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Sheesh... Inter Milan are the Arsenal of Italy. Just how many Italians do they even have in their squad? Ballotelli and Matterazzi were the only ones...plus a handful of youth & reserve players.

Mourinho brings out the best in players....he'll definitely realise his potential with him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts