Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Think SAF should consider signing FC Porto's Ricardo Queresma, when the transfer window opens, he is a very entertaining player to watch;)

·
Registered
788 Posts
The games i saw him play against Chelsea in the C.L he seems to do a lot of play acting, dont like that in a player, he seems to be a good enough player, but cant see him coming to O.T!

Anyway i think there is far better players out there that we can sign in the summer.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hai

My opinion,he is the best person to play in O.T
He fast, good dribble and nice person.

·
Registered
298 Posts
He's got the skills for sure. Arbucks might complain about his play acting but u dont have to see that as a problem. Ronaldo had the same problem. Point is that Ronaldo and Quaresma has got almost the same style. I dont think it's good to have them both playing in 1 team. On the other hand, one of them could replace giggs in the future...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think quaresma would be a good buy for man u.he plays really well with ronaldo.
I have seen he play for portugal and them two 2gether would be unstopable.2 verry quick skilfull players.and quaresma is better at crossing and shooting then ronaldo.we would have the two best wingers in the world and he aint that expenssive.or even nani would b a gud buy.

·
Registered
144 Posts
see ribery said the clubs he wants to join if he leaves Marseille are Manchester, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea and Milan. i would'nt mind him i think he is a good player and i think he's better than quaresma

·
Registered
17 Posts
queresma's terrible!!!!!!

dis guy may b 'entertaining' bt hes a stupid string of piss nd personnally i wouldnt lik another ronaldo!!!!!!!
xavi is the midfielder to buy!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YESSSS I LIKE THIS GUYYYYY, he is skilful and fast, if he comes united will have the best 2 wingers in the world, the'll destroy everything!!!!! COME ON UNITED chase him!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
christianity ronaldo said:
see ribery said the clubs he wants to join if he leaves Marseille are Manchester, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea and Milan. i would'nt mind him i think he is a good player and i think he's better than quaresma
agree with u
rebery perfect winger and he is playing 4 the team
not like coaresma ...sometimes is playing 4 him self and 2 show anew things

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quaresma is like Ronaldo 3 years ago...but the same age as now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hell no should we get Ronaldinho...i dnt knw if i'm the only 1 but i cant stand him...most overrated B***h in the business...ok mayb he dus hav skills and i cnt deny thtt...yeat he aint no team player he dusnt pass the 1/2 way line...and thats coming back...thinks he deserves special treatment...and would not helo team moral if he was to come...

As for Quaresma...i like the player a very good player...however if we gt Ronaldo...n we want Nani...why have Quaresma too...we dont have 3 of the sme kind of player let alone two...i thinkk we need another type of giggs winger who is tactical in his play..and clever...some1 with a dangerous crossing ability...we alredi hav ronaldo to scare defenders and run them back till they fall on their ass so we need a balace of players...i would rather see Rafael Van Der Vaart...he can play Left Midfield if needs b and also come in Central if one of the central guys is missing and have no problems...therfore enbaling Nani to go and play on the left or ronaldo and then play park on the right...

As for Xavi...that was just a clever ploy for Barca to see of man utd would be willing to let go of ronaldo so that they would then unsettle him and sign him...if it was a legit offer we would ahve to pay like £20-£25 mill for him...would rather hav Iniesta...young and sme kind of player as xavi and could possibly get him less than Xavi...

:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
i agree quaresma is a descent young player but solo player
this is not f***king porto a one player team.....................

1 - 20 of 23 Posts