Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The agent of Adriano, Gilmar Rinaldi, told Italian television on the news tonight that a move to Man Utd would be a right step for the player at this moment of he’s career. He also said that a move will happen in the next 48 hours as the player have agreed the personal terms and that Man Utd and Inter are very close to a deal that looks like to be around £22 millions. Around half of the price the media operated with earlier today.

It is not only Man Utd that has made an approach for him. But Adriano has told his agent that of all the clubs that have showed interest in signing him, Man Utd was the only alternative.

Rinaldi has squashed the speculations that Adriano was not up for sale, declaring that his client has had an intention of leaving Inter all summer after he heard the news that the club were up to bringing in 2 new strikers or more.

“He’s leaving Inter, and there was never even a minimum chance of him staying after Crespo arrived and he was told that when Inter sign another striker he would be the third choice. That is unacceptable as he is a better, stronger and a younger player than Crespo, Rinaldi said€Â

·
Registered
166 Posts
well i heard gossips bout United's intrest in Adriano...but Adriano agreeing terms...still inter has to agree a fee too....so how true is this...i sure hope this happens....still will be SAF's plans about bringing a brazilian...

·
Registered
8 Posts
So you have joined this forum to post wum,what a idiotic post,better not post any wum again

First go and have a course on english

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im new too utd4ever, maybe your grasp of the english language needs some refinement too before you start moaning about others.

As for the subject..... personally I am neutral on his potential signing. Maybe Tevez would be a better option going on World Cup performances. However, Fergies historical choice of strikers cannot be questioned (even forlan went on to prove he is a class act) and on that basis alone we have to trust his choice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I hope he is comming to old trafford! 2 seasons ago he was worldclass for inter, butt last season was not so good.( cant get allong that well with his teammates and training staff)

·
Registered
16 Posts
i dunno about ADRIANO he is good at time and crap at times i would prefer if we got TEVEZ because he is young an excellent players and he is reliable he always plays well i think we are better off going for TEVEZ

·
Registered
5 Posts
TEVEZ, TEVEZ, TEVEZ.....I dont get it, he is way cheaper and still has the maturity to take the resposability to partner Rooney up front. Adriano seems to have the same attitute that most Brazilians at his age have (cry babies). Although, I still think that Adriano is better than Nothing. SAF could help him mature and allow him to be at the top of his game.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It wud be fantastic if they signed him but i just find it very hard to believe any gossip these days.Sure it was only weeks ago when Torees' agent was coming out saying that he was going to move to united, no questions asked.

Yes it wud be great if he was bought but until i see him holding up a united jersey in old trafford with alex ferguson there is no way i will get my hopes up

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think this story is BS. Inter would be crazy to let Adriano go for £22m. If it's true however, I'd be ecstatic. The power on this guy will blow you away. One of the best shooters in modern football, and a powerhouse going forward. Extreme physique combined with brazilian technique and flair. And not to shabby in the air either... But again, I think this story is BS. Unfortunately.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Adriano Update

Just read on the Inter website that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has joined Inter today for 16.7ml on a 4 year contract, making it even more likely that Adriano will be sold as he has already stated that he will not play second fiddle to anyone at Inter.
If Adriano is put on the market we should snap him up. At the age of 24 and with his experience in the CL and World Cup we would be hard pressed to find anyone with more experience who could work well with Rooney. Torres is unproven in the CL (could be great but we need to hit the ground running this season) and Tevez is a risk as he is young and never played in Europe and look at what happened with Veron, Forlan and Kleberson all south Americans who found it difficult to adapt to life in England (Playing and Living).
Adriano has already proven he is world class and can adapt to living in Europe.

Sign Him Alex.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't get it, Adriano is a name player e.g Shevchenco, from what i've seen of him he is just a lazy stiker with a powerful shot, pffft. I'm united through and through and i for one am not convinced especially with the price tag.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh good god no!!.. I hope we don't sign this guy. I don't rate him. Sure, he's strong and powerful but his shooting is erratic. Skill wise, he's not your stereotypical brazilian. Power is more his game.

And besides, if we can't afford Torres for 25-30m then how can we affor Adriano? More ridiculous rumours.

Hopefully it's all a smoke screen for a proper transfer! But even that's probably wishful thinking.

Looks like Carrick and Senna will be our lot. That's disappointing.

Striker wise, I think we are actually ok. Rooney, Saha, Smith, Ole, Rossi.

Smith and Saha can do the physical stuff. Rooney and Ole can play off. I'm delighted to see Ole banging in the goals during pre-season.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rossi have no experience in CL or Premier League, and Ole is good but he is old, and Smith he didn't play long time i think United have to buy ADRIANO or TORRES!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right now I guess we need a marksman after the void left by Nistelrooy either Torres or Adriano could fill it ... though I would like Torres but Adriano could be a hit as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
i agree with de-roiste adriano i think is not good for utd,i hope we get torres otherwise we don't need adriano or taviz...also i think sir alex will buy a striker in the winter market..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts