Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Utter world class and the most underrated player at United.

I am shocked there hasn't been a thread for this man after another MOM performance at Anfield where he put Torres in his pocket.

Take a bow son, Rio for captain.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
A fantastic performance by Rio.

Before the game I was worried about Torres but he may as well have sat out the 2nd half - Rio owned him!!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I agree Rio for captain. people have always underated Rio. He is easily one of the best defenders in the world. he has it all and has been a colossus all season long.
Id have given Hargreaves motm myself but Rio came a close second. Rio will be an OT legend some day. What a player.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I agree rio for captain, him or ronney anyway! Owned torres and kept another clean sheet, we've only conceeded 8 goals in the league so far this season that pretty amazing after 17 games ;)

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Agree, Rio was amazing on Sunday, one of the best performances iv seen him play!

He stopped everything and never panicked. He was MOTM easily imo. 10/10.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Personally, I'd like to see Giggs or Rooney with the cap band, and Hargo for MOTM vs Pool.

Rio did excellent though. 3 cheers :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Rio and vida are hard men to beat.. the only way attacks beat them is when they make clear and bad mistakes

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
great player...great performance against liverpool... after Giggs retires he should be captain...and Rooney afterwards

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Yes great spirited performance.............and domination of the penalty area....

It will do wonders for his chances of getting on well with Capello also............especially the cheering at the end........;)

Hope he continues this kind of form and concentration.........

Keep it up Rio....... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts