Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Big loss, but hopefully he will be fit for the Champions League Final.

We will have Evans, but for the first time against Wigan he did look a bit dodgey.
Still, I have no worries about Evans doing a good job tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
ya hopefully he fit for CL final.. grab a point against arsenal and rest everyone against hull..

i can see our lineup next week

-----------foster--------------

----rafael-----brown-----evans-----fabio---

---nani-----gibson----possebon----tosic---

--------welbeck------macheda--------

then bring on morrison, drinkwater and ljajic

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ya hopefully he fit for CL final.. grab a point against arsenal and rest everyone against hull..

i can see our lineup next week

-----------foster--------------

----rafael-----brown-----evans-----fabio---

---nani-----gibson----possebon----tosic---

--------welbeck------macheda--------

then bring on morrison, drinkwater and ljajic

brown's not fit and ljajic can't play for us he's playing in serbia on loan . i'd like to see chester at cb if we manage to win the leugue against arsenal .

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
brown's not fit and ljajic can't play for us he's playing in serbia on loan . i'd like to see chester at cb if we manage to win the leugue against arsenal .
I think he's messing Morrisson is only 15. LOL.

I think against Hull we really should play a blend of youngsters and youths, but if Hull are still battling for survival then Fergie will play a strong team. The team I would like to see play:

Foster

Rafael----Evans----De Laet----Fabio

Nani----Gibson------Possebon---Tosic

Macheda------Welbeck

Subs: PIG, Rio, C.Evans, Scholes, Drinkwater, Berbatov, Martin.

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
Rio is becoming more and more injury prone and this worries me as we look so much better with him in the team. I know Evans is a great replacement, but he's still young and so not Rio's standard yet.

I seriously hope this is just a precaution, and that Fergie wants to make sure he's fine for the final, because I would hate for him to miss that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.