Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
I hope it's not serious with both rio and pat and they will return to the team shortly. If you look on the bright side at least Evans is maturing and learning from vida and gains important first-team experience. He is getting better and better on every game.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
manutd004 said:
It's just basically because I've never seen anyone discussing Evra's injury, but perhaps it's because it doesn't look serious as you say.
To be fair there was such a buzz about yesterdays game (Im still ****ing delighted) :D
that no one thought about the injuries or any of that stuff. Why ruin a good day
concerning yourself with something negative ;)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
To be fair there was such a buzz about yesterdays game (Im still ****ing delighted) :D
that no one thought about the injuries or any of that stuff. Why ruin a good day
concerning yourself with something negative ;)
Yes, that's very true. ;)

And the video I'm about to post in the other thread makes it even better :p

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
moondog said:
yeah, has anyone heard anything on Evra yet? Looked like his ankle, must have been fairly serious to be subbed that quickly....:eek:
thing is though if it was pretty serious we wpould have heard something by now?

as for rios problem its not as bad as it once might have been we have qauilty replecements who can all do a job at centre half we have evans who has the poteintal to be a world class cb we have wes brown who if he didnt get so may injuries would be one of the top cbs in europe right now imo and we also have john o shea who looks very good whenever he plays there for ireland! and ifneeds be we have gaz who can do a solid job in there too so we are prety coverd there!obvisly its not ideal but its not the end of the world

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think we need Rio to be back 100% because if we loose vidic our defence wont be strong at all. Lets just hope the scan goes well for him.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
evans was great and has alot of potential but people should be be quick to dismiss the problem of not having rio fit. On his day he is and for the last couple of seasons has been the best in the world.

He is still alot better than evans and just like when we saw evra coming back and making a huge difference, rio coming back into the team and continuing his partnership with vidic is vital in the later stages of the season and especially against the top of europe because he can read the game better than any other defender i know and thats vital against euro teams. Vidic and rio >> terry imo.

Hopefully he gets this problem fully sorted and is back better than ever, rio is a leader and an amazing defender! :cool:

pz!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts