Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange as it may seem, other teams in this democratic country of ours do have fans. It has also been known that some of these fans may not actually HATE United. Weird isn't it? :rolleyes:

I mean how can they NOT hate us, the most successful team in the UK, if not the world, since the birth of the Prem. but, there ya go, it takes all sorts. :rolleyes:

Would it not be nice if we were actually friendly towards these silly fans, until they prove otherwise? :p

It is nice to have input from other fans, remember how that Sunderland fan used to come in and chat for hours - who drove him away then?

Behave people, rules apply to all, not just WUMS.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
its good to see rival fans here as long as its kept friendly.

some united fans here are bigger wums than some of the rival fans who visit the forum.

S

·
0 Posts
Red Devil said:
remember how that Sunderland fan used to come in and chat for hours - who drove him away then?
No-one did RD, he still comes on, he was on yesterday.
He had a break but nothing to do with anyone driving him away.

Agree with what you say about rival fans, makes the forum more interesting
and i think it's good to get different perspectives.
Good banter makes a good forum IMO.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
always good to have rival fans on for the banter and point of view...lol and to be honest if you can't have a discussion and a bit of banter with someone without insults and it resulting in arguments etc you shouldn't really be out and about in the big world anyway

·
23,699 Posts
Red Devil said:
It is nice to have input from other fans, remember how that Sunderland fan used to come in and chat for hours - who drove him away then?
If we are thinking of the same person, he even maintains a graphic thread here. :D

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Insults are not necessary. They are the shield in which the ignorant hide behind. If a person is losing a debate it usually then means "Well, my dad can beat your dad" sort of thing but with venom.

Versa: Sunderland fan - had not seen him myself, hence the doubt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts