Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Madrid have completed the signings of Arjen Robben and Gabriel Heinze.

The Chelsea winger and Manchester United defender have sealed their moves after passing routine medical exams.

Robben has been linked with Real all summer but Chelsea had been keen to keep the Dutchman at Stamford Bridge.

The Blues have finally agreed to let Robben go, for a fee reported to be in the region of 36million euros (£24million).

robben has signed for 5 years and its a great buy for madrid...both madrid and barca have splashed out big money so its gonna be a tough competition in la liga

·
Registered
131 Posts
As much as we all hate them, you've got to give it up for Chelski to squeeze £24million out of Madrid for the one-legged man known as Arjen Robben.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
any 1 see robben's press conference? he said he'd been waiting to join madrid since is 1st training session at chelsea,

you reckon he regrets not joining us?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Christ can you imagine us if Robben had joined? No Nani, no-one else allowed the ball, the 'cheat' label well and truly pinned on us, possibly no Roo transfer.
That is a nightmare i thank god we woke up from!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I disagree, Robben is a great player infact one of the best wingers in the modern game its just that he plays (or used to play) for Chelsea and became a cheat. If he had joined United we would all be idolizing him as a God of Old Trafford. I don't think we would have been labeled a cheat team, people already say that Ronaldo is the biggest diver in the world so Robben joining wouldn't have really changed that.

Don't get me wrong I'd rather have Ronaldo than Robben. Even though Robben is a great player Ronaldo is more complete, he is two footed, shooting ability much better and much more of an aerial threat. But you have to admit Rob and Ron on the flanks would be a dream wing force.

Can't stop drooling can you lol

·
Registered
987 Posts
Robben and Ronaldo on the Wings will be very threathining

**Chelsea Fc Destroys every talent look at Sheva.Ballack.Robben.and its About to destroy Kalou gosh!!**

1 - 14 of 14 Posts