signing him would be great
but berbatov is quit better taller and better assister
they have both scored 15 goal
but berbatov assisted 11 goal while keane assisted 7 goal
so numbers aid berba :)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I don't want either tbh, but if I had to pick I would say Keane.

Hes a much more passionate player and has a MUCH better attitude. Hes also a great player. ;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
berbatov would be the final piece of the jigsaw as long as ronaldo stays , then one player would probably be sufficient.
his hold up play and ability in the air is just what we need , we have rooney and tevez who are fast up front and a lot better technically than keane so it would be berbatov for me .
the only thing is fergie usually goes for younger players when spending vast ammounts of money

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
abojodeh said:
that was his only trophy :D
exactly my friend.

could you imagine him doing his like celebration at OT if he scored. i personally would cringe if i saw his lil gay bang bang celebration. that would be a horrible exp for me. he is just a plain and simple useless tool

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
keane is a better player when he's playing off of a front man, we've got Rooney and Tevez to play that role, Berbatov would be better but he isn't ideal either in my opinion even though i'd quite like to see him here,what i would say is Keanes attitude is much better :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
^ I must agree tevez and rooney are already clones of each other, adding robbie keane wouldn't make any sense. However Berbatov is class but the price is too high. I say bring in Huntelaar lol

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
Clarky101 said:
exactly my friend.

could you imagine him doing his like celebration at OT if he scored. i personally would cringe if i saw his lil gay bang bang celebration. that would be a horrible exp for me. he is just a plain and simple useless tool
thats a bit harsh robbie keane has been the most consistent player at spurs for the last 3 seasons, he scores goals hes irelands record all time goalscorer, he has skill and he works for the team, he might not be utd class but the guy deserves credit for his all round ability.
we should sign benzema or berbatov.

·
Registered
915 Posts
If we didn't already have Rooney & Tevez I would gladly have Keane at United but the fact is that we need a different dimension to our attack in some games and he is far too similar in his play to Rooney & Tevez.

On the other hand I don't want Berbatov either. There is no doubting his ability but as far as I'm concerned his attitude stinks & I don't think he'll fit in with the ethos at United. I personally think Sir Alex will go for Huntelaar.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts