Manchester United Talk banner

801 - 820 of 841 Posts

·
In Jones we trust
8,412 Posts
A few German leagues, German cups and carrying them to a champions league final. Hes honestly given them nothing through the years. What a c**t.

I do get your point, but you could have put it across better.
I was obviously talking about a transfer fee. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Absolutely out of his mind if thinks going to Bayern is a better option. As good as he is, Mandzukic is just irreplaceable at the moment.

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
I don't want him, he's an amazing player but I don't think we need him. We still need to sign a midfielder or two!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
and eh? again

Load of bollocks. They were on about him on the news this morning (cos of tomorrow) and said he was going to BM. The only bit in that article that's probably true is that he would 'like to play in the PL one day'
Plus the last it about him confirming he'd signed the pre-contract agreement.

This has surfaced because of tomorrow, that's all. He's topical at the moment!

·
Banned
252 Posts
99% of players these days have no loyalty,money rules,and yes they always want to play in the PL one day,when they are no longer good enough for RM,Barca,BM,:rolleyes:

·
In Jones we trust
8,412 Posts
He could end up at Chelsea or City
I think Madrid is more likely. Especially if Benzema continues to struggle. Supposedly Lewandowski has his heart set on Bayern but I think if real came calling in January and shown a genuine desire to sign him it might cause a change of plan. As much as I hate them and as much of a circus as they are not many players reject them when they come calling.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
Arsenal should try and get Lewandowski.

If he goes to City the he's going to struggle to have a place in the starting line up every week and Chelsea already have 3 forwards with one out on loan.

Arsenal are in need of a new striker and he'd definitely fit the bill for them.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
He's a madman. Dortmund is the club to be at. He could easily achieve a god like status for that club. I don't think he'll get the same kind of service in any other team in world, apart from Bayern. The amount of chances Dortmund create is miles ahead of what teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and Madrid can offer.

801 - 820 of 841 Posts