Manchester United Talk banner

821 - 840 of 841 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
He's a madman. Dortmund is the club to be at. He could easily achieve a god like status for that club. I don't think he'll get the same kind of service in any other team in world, apart from Bayern. The amount of chances Dortmund create is miles ahead of what teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and Madrid can offer.
Except he's only ever going to earn £50,000 a week at Dortmund. Why stay there on that kind of money when he could be earning quadruple that?

If someone offered you a chance to move to a job in a different country for four times as much money, then I don't care HOW loyal you are to your company you're gonna stick two fingers up at them and move ooooooon. And he's easily going to earn £200,000 a week if he comes to us, Real Madrid, or City. And Dortmund, as good as they are, just cannot keep their best players on those wages.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
He's a c**t but he's still not as bad as Götze.
How so exactly? He left Dortmund because his release clause was met, he never pushed for a move or pulled these antics like Lewandowski has been, Like I said before Lewandowski keeps showing these complete lack of morals, I mean did he really need to come out and talk about joining Bayern next season when everybody knows he will? he strikes me as an absolute cunt who I honestly wouldn't want anywhere near a United shirt, I'd shed tears of joy if Guardiola decided he didn't need him next season and didn't go ahead with the deal, that would be absolute class.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
How so exactly? He left Dortmund because his release clause was met, he never pushed for a move or pulled these antics like Lewandowski has been, Like I said before Lewandowski keeps showing these complete lack of morals, I mean did he really need to come out and talk about joining Bayern next season when everybody knows he will? he strikes me as an absolute c**t who I honestly wouldn't want anywhere near a United shirt, I'd shed tears of joy if Guardiola decided he didn't need him next season and didn't go ahead with the deal, that would be absolute class.
After what Lewandowski has said over the last couple months I agree he's certainly worse than Götze now.

I still think Götze is a complete c**t though.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
As good as he is, he isn't what we exactly need right now.

We should be putting all of our focus on the midfield area whilst looking for a replacement for Evra.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,946 Posts
Yeah, and Lionel Messi is being offered for £10m, a second-hand mattress and a family bag of Maltesers. :LOL:
They're losing him for nothing in the summer.

It would make a lot of sense for them to offer round to pretty much everyone not named Bayern. Get someone to turn his head because he seems pretty fixated on them right now.

·
In Jones we trust
8,412 Posts
They're losing him for nothing in the summer.

It would make a lot of sense for them to offer round to pretty much everyone not named Bayern. Get someone to turn his head because he seems pretty fixated on them right now.
Yeah, I'm aware that he's going on a free but I can't see Dortmund letting him go for as little as £7m in spite of that. I'm not too high on him anyway, personally I think he's a bit overrated. Very good player I'm not disputing, but I'd take Falcao, Cavani or van Persie over him any day of the week as they're far more clinical. When I watch him play Lewandowski often quite a few chances to score and I've seen him miss a few that players of his level shouldn't be missing. I know he scored a hattrick against Stuttgart tonight and crucified Real in the CL last season. But nobody is questioning how good he is on his day. But there are numerous players I'd fancy before Lewy.

There's no way I'd shift either RVP or Rooney out of our side to accommodate him either and I don't think he'd be too keen on sitting on the bench. If we were going for Dortmund players Lewandowski would be about sixth on the list (no exaggeration).

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
I really can't see him going to Bayern now.

Pep is known for his favoured 'false 9' formation which he used at Barcelona and he's using now with Gözte at Bayern and it's paying off brilliantly.

Will Guardiola change it back and have a striker playing? I can't see it myself.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Not sure if we should buy any more strikers. Kagawa looks like he will come good in the number 10 role, albeit not many signs of it so far. If RVP is injured or if he actually leaves then we should be looking to play Hernandez more and also that will allow us to stop Welbeck from starting in the wings. We should be looking to sign a winger more than a striker, to be honest.

821 - 840 of 841 Posts