Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
3. No defamatory comments. A defamatory comment is one that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation. In the event of an extreme defamatory remark or remarks you leave yourself open to possible legal action. If successfully sued you could be held liable for considerable damages and costs.
Does Rafa, Gerrard or anyone else from dipperville read these forums? :eek: :p

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
how desperate must he be though to leave man city he has to do this...says a lot there star player prefers strangeways to eastlands

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
If it's not true, no matter how much i hate City, i wouldn't wish that on any man.
If it's true i hope it goes to court and he gets fleesed!!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I like how some people in this thread seem to presume he's already guilty (I'm sure some are joking but that's the vibe I'm getting from some.)

If he's guilty, he deserves to go to jail for a decent amount of time no doubt and I'll certainly have zero respect for him whatsoever.

But he's not the first footballer to be arrested after claims of rape, which then turns out to be a woman(or women) who are doing nothing more than attention seeking (only have to look at our very own Ronaldo and Johnny Evans for that.)

It's quite funny looking towards City. But looking at Robinho, if this is a false claim then I don't find it funny in the slightest and if it was one of our players, I'm sure we'd most of us would be defending him to death.

Innocent until proven guilty from me.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I dont understand why footballers put themselves in such situations where they can be accused :confused:

if its true then then poor girl, she is apparently only 18. and he needs locking up quickly. the fact he ran away doesnt look good. very guilty act.

If its not true then the girl who is accusing him should be ashamed because it then makes it harder for other girls to report attacks.

anyway he is in the line up tonights game.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
a leeds fan at my work claims it was another who was touching up everything in a skirt ---- he said robinho was defo there but if anyone was going to be accused it suprised him it was robinho .

Thing is if a footballer sleeps with a girl then dumps her what better way of screwing his life up than rape allegation ?

If true he should do ten years if false she should do fifteen

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
I dont understand why footballers put themselves in such situations where they can be accused
what a stupid comment.

sigh, just another attention seeking, money craving cow. hold on, didn't jonny evans rape someone last xmas? and Ronaldo before that? sick joke - these GIRLS should be put in prison for false accusation.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
christianoharleiro said:
what a stupid comment.

sigh, just another attention seeking, money craving cow. hold on, didn't jonny evans rape someone last xmas? and Ronaldo before that? sick joke - these GIRLS should be put in prison for false accusation.
Easy there tiger. If anything, your comment is more out of line than what you quoted. Would have been nice had you read the whole post instead of the first line then calling someone out.

Gonna stand by that statement that you say if this girl happens to be telling the truth? Might have a big of egg on your face then.

Later on in the post that you called out, the originally poster said the girl should be ashamed if its a false accusation. So yeah, not all the blame is being thrown at these football "god's".

You know what, its not such a bad idea for these players to not put themselves in this position. I don't even put myself in that position, and I'm not make riches every week for a girl to sue me for. If it was that out of line for footballers to be be more careful about the situations they put themselves in, then why do their own managers get frustrated, and even bench their players when they are out partying? :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
christianoharleiro said:
what a stupid comment.

Please base your posts only on FACTS.

FACT.......You, nor no-one else, knows she is "just another attention seeking, money craving cow".
FACT.........no-one knows if the allegations are false or true as yet.
FACT.........no-one knows if he is guilty or innocent as yet.

If you had said "IF these girls are making false allegations they should be put in prison" i doubt anyone would disagree with you at all.

NO-ONE on this forum KNOWS the real FACTS except what is available from the media via the police.
Any more posts that presume innocent or guilt on either party from anyone will be deleted.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts