Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Cristiano Ronaldo leaves which ,i doubt, we should sign Robinho as he unsettled at Madrid right now and he'll feel right at home expect for the such bad weather in Manchester. If Robinho was a Goal Scorer and was a bit more creative at the Top level then he would be as good as Ronaldo, even better. Robinho will be a great addition to the squad and i hope we sign him. With or Without Ronaldo!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
certainly wouldnt be a bad addition but can he replace Ronaldo ? No is the answer, and he wont have to as Ronaldo is staying. Having said that i would be very surprised if we signed him, it's looking increasingly like we'll go for Huntelaar and i have to say im very happy about that, Robinho would be a luxury player that many people claimed Tevez would be (How wrong they were) Robinho is a luxury we dont need in my opinion, Nani will be as good as him probably better by the end of the comming season so it would £25m wasted on something that quite frankly we dont need :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't think Ronaldo will leave this summer either. But in case he does leave, I would like to see Robinho instead of Huntelaar. This is just my oppinion.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
mate we need a striker who can offer something different Huntelaar can offer that, Robinho is nothing than a skilful lightweight winger.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Huntelaar isn't being lined up as a Ronaldo replacement he's just being looke at as an addition to the current squad. So IF Ronaldo goes, which I'm pretty sure he won't, it would be likely we see Huntelaar AND people brought in to replace Ronaldo.

I do think we need to take a stand with Ronaldo and not sell whatever the cost. Because if we let Ronaldo go now as soon as Madrid come sniffing about, what happens when players like Anderson or Nani reach a similar level, will we just let Madrid do the same? I think as much as anything we need to set an example with him.

But anyway back to Robinho, i like him, he has all the qualities that could make an excellent footballer, though maybe his decision making could be questioned at times. I'm not entirely sure where he fits in though, unless he was to play left wing which i believe we could do with a new player for

1 - 5 of 5 Posts