Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldinho has pleaded for Chelsea to buy the current Barcelona star in January's transfer window . . . with the pressure they are under already with the new manager . . . . what are your thoughts on this rumor

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
rhys_utd said:
Ronaldinho has pleaded for Chelsea to buy the current Barcelona star in January's transfer window . . . with the pressure they are under already with the new manager . . . . what are your thoughts on this rumor
My thoughts are where did the rumour come from ?

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Yes I know and I dont be nasty to you - I just dont trust some source for information you know.

It's good you make many posts so thankyou for making the effort x

If this was true - it wont matter for United........Chelsea will fall to pieces now - they have had their little bit of 'history'.

Ronaldhino know this too I think.........

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol ok . . . it wont make a difference anyway because i don't honestly think he's good as a premiership manager . . the pressures too much for him

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe it'sm plausible that Ronaldinho will go to another team,coz in barca he has a little trouble with the president.but i dont think that he ever would go to chelsea,because it is not as lucrative as a team that isnt brought by any billionair.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I think it might happen because he's fallen out with his coach and he gets sustituted every game at some point, and isn't he the captain? I really don't know why he wants to go to chelsea tho! :)

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Chelsea would DIE to have him there.

But the truth is he's just saying this and giving the impression he wants out of barca, so the manager does even more to make him stay, more money, power etc

·
Registered
788 Posts
Appartantly Roman is willing to pay Ronaldinho 223'000 pound a week, They will not have to pay his 85mil buy-out clause but will have pay 70mil.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah i agree i think he may move, chelsea are reported to be paying 233 k a week to him i read on bbc somewhere !
Outrageous, he would probably be good but who knows they said that about kleberson !
But they are barely comparable :L !

·
Registered
788 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Yeah i agree i think he may move, chelsea are reported to be paying 233 k a week to him i read on bbc somewhere !
Outrageous, he would probably be good but who knows they said that about kleberson !
But they are barely comparable :L !
Big big different between Kleberson and Ronaldinho

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
this move could well be on the cards, barca want rid, chelsea are willing to pay top dollar, the prem is the best league in the world so he would fancy a move over here, chelsea will be the only top club willing to pay the money he would cost

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
What Ronaldinho is actually saying:

"I am getting bored at Barcelona, too many late nights out and I am too old now to kick ze ball. I want to move to chelski cause they pay big smackeroolies to me for just turning up and sitting on bench. Man United wanted me and I wish I had gone when I had the chance, but Peter Kenyon promised me big money at Chelski later on so I waited. Now I am too old to be a player at the Theatre of Dreams so I will go and suck their money at Chelski instead hehehe, all that money for nothing, just like Mikey Ballocks and Robbing"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts