Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
ronaldinho? uhhmm... i think we should get him only if barca is willing to offload him between 10 -15 mil... i think the price is reasonable coz on how he plays last season i think he's not worth more than 15 mil... yah he's a former world player of the year but were talking about his current form, which represents his current price...

·
Registered
488 Posts
kolehiyoloko said:
ronaldinho? uhhmm... i think we should get him only if barca is willing to offload him between 10 -15 mil... i think the price is reasonable coz on how he plays last season i think he's not worth more than 15 mil... yah he's a former world player of the year but were talking about his current form, which represents his current price...

OMG the centre Rooney does look like Shearer... LOL :)
Doubt that they are going to let him go at the price that you stated... Wouldn't you guys agree with me that this season, Ronaldino does not want to play for Barcelona. So I believed that he still has it in him, moreover he's not really that old, he still can play for another 3-4 seasons...

Many have witness his skills you don't lost them over the season... The problem with him is that he don't feel like playing for Barcelona... So any team that get him will be exciting team to watch next season... :cool:

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
We dont need him... We have great young players such as Nani and ANDERSON, who can be as good, or if not better than him... I already rate C.Ronaldo Well ahead of Ronaldinho

·
Registered
29 Posts
i wouldnt play him!! think we have enough quality in our squad and there is a togetherness about our squad i wud say he is the type of player who wud upset that togetherness jus look at the barca situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts