Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ronaldihno has already proven himself. Give Ronnie a couple of years and he will be the best in the world alongside Kaka. Its a little bit too early to be calling Ronaldo a "great" or a "legend".
Give it time because it will happen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If Ron cuts it this year i think he is the best he has grown so muching in the past year every time he gets the ball he influences the pitch he has such an ara on the pitch that it makes him such a good player give him another 2 years when he learns to use the trickery he had in his first year but then also ue the pace his year that will tak ehis game to the next level he just needs to grow like he did this year and he will be a great and imo better than ronaldinho

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Comparisons are a complete waste of time and an excuse to post a new thread. You simply CANNOT compare different players in different country's. Ronaldinho has been brilliant in his career and has been caught cheating on occasion BUT he could easily have come over here to the 100 MPH Premier League and crashed and burnt!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
ronaldinho is past his best by a long way on all the evidence of him i've seen of the last two seasons, i wouldn't want him on our subs bench now
:p

·
Registered
291 Posts
mruk said:
ronaldinho is past his best by a long way on all the evidence of him i've seen of the last two seasons, i wouldn't want him on our subs bench now
:p
So would you rather Fletcher or Ronaldiniho on the bench???

·
Registered
27 Posts
Honestly, Ronaldinho is still the best player in world football. Ronaldo may have the same skills as him but his vision, control and passing accuracy seperates him from the rest. kaka is a great player also but Kaka is more Zidane like; He's just as skilled as Ronaldo and Ronaldinho but he's just more direct and thats why he's so highly rated in europe. I think he has a better shot than both Ronaldo and Ronaldinho though

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
naldooney said:
Honestly, Ronaldinho is still the best player in world football. Ronaldo may have the same skills as him but his vision, control and passing accuracy seperates him from the rest. kaka is a great player also but Kaka is more Zidane like; He's just as skilled as Ronaldo and Ronaldinho but he's just more direct and thats why he's so highly rated in europe. I think he has a better shot than both Ronaldo and Ronaldinho though

Way off the point!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
naldooney said:

i've not watched ronaldinho religiously but the few games i have watched he's shadow of his former self, kaka made him look like a reserve team player when i've watched him playing for brazil, his passing was off target pretty much all the time.. he just laughed, embarrasingly, it was pretty tragic to watch
best player in the world my arse

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks alot

Hi to all,
am happy to meet u today after a long struggle to get on here. happy new season to all man u fans , players , officials and this forum!

once agian am delighted to be here and meet, hear more on my fc club.
gooday!

bye

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jambia David said:
Hi to all,
am happy to meet u today after a long struggle to get on here. happy new season to all man u fans , players , officials and this forum!

gooday!

bye
?....

·
Registered
265 Posts
Youre the one whos daft critisising everyones posts, who made you the foremost authority on football.:mad:
its fun to compare players they are both flamboyant world class players who play with a smile on their face- for me ronaldinho was the best in the world but its ronaldos time now!:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ronaldinho at the top of his game vs Ronaldo at the top of his game would be an interesting one. Right now, there is no contest, Ronaldo has been awesome whereas Ronaldinho had a poor season by his standards, he did not look motivated at all and to be honest didnt look half as fit. The previous two seasons though he was on fire and was one of the top footballers in the world whereas Ronaldo was still driving us all mad with periodic flashes of potential. What remains to be seen is if Ronaldo has stepped up or if last season was a flash in the pan. The best players (Keane, Cantona, Schmeichel, Irwin, Bruce) did it year after year, game after game. If Ronaldo can replicate his form of 06/07 in the coming season and beyond, he will make a strong case for being included in the elite. Ronaldinho needs to step back up to the plate and rediscover his form if he doesnt want to fall into the Ronaldo (fat one from Brazil) trap. Pubs, bookies and rehab clinics are full of guys who were good for a while, to stay good is what sets you apart.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Jambia David said:
Hi to all,

gooday!

bye

Confused with another thread !

[SIZE="[B]7[/B]"] ?[/SIZE]http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif
:confused:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Right this second i'd have Christiano as based on the last season, he has more of an impact on games. Over the last few season's Ronaldinho has obviously been the better player but now he's got a bit of a gut and seems to be going the way of the fat Ronaldo.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If this question was 12 months ago then there would have been no comparison as Ronaldinho was the best by a mile. He has now either become complaicant or beginning to lose it. Ronaldo is becoming a fantastic player, still with room for improvement but SAF will sort that out. My only concern with Ronaldo and some of you die hards may want to string me up for saying this is that he does tend to bottle it on the big occasions when we need him most and like natural talent, you cannot teach this. There ive said it now, fire your bullets.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts