Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice one, im sure between you all you will come up with one. If not, let me know i can end it all soon, or would you prefer to do it yourself?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
david fox said:
If this question was 12 months ago then there would have been no comparison as Ronaldinho was the best by a mile. He has now either become complaicant or beginning to lose it. Ronaldo is becoming a fantastic player, still with room for improvement but SAF will sort that out. My only concern with Ronaldo and some of you die hards may want to string me up for saying this is that he does tend to bottle it on the big occasions when we need him most and like natural talent, you cannot teach this. There ive said it now, fire your bullets.
There is more than his big game temperament he needs to work on so I wouldnt worry about criticising him. Thats what the forum is for:discussion.
If you check the thread-What C Ronaldo skill needs to improve?- you will see me harping on about what he needs to improve. This is my opinion and I believe it to be true. Every player out there needs to improve. No one is/was perfect even Zidane, Pele, Maradona and the likes.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.