Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he is back next game, if so I'm very exicted to see him in the lineup, man utd are getting there confidence back, Now with nani playing well, I'm excited to see the Nani + ronaldo connection!!! Should be fun to watch

Plus: for the next game Saha should be in the lineup, I'm excited!!!! Can't wait!!! THE RED DEVILS ARE BACK

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Sorry mate... Ronaldo WONT be back until after the Sunderland game.... Still 1 game ban left... Im also looking forward to a Ronaldo + Nani partership.. Could be dangerous :D Hopefully Anderson will show some potential!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CarlitoTevez said:
Sorry mate... Ronaldo WONT be back until after the Sunderland game.... Still 1 game ban left... Im also looking forward to a Ronaldo + Nani partership.. Could be dangerous :D Hopefully Anderson will show some potential!
Yea, i can't wait for that nani and ronaldo connection either!! should be sweet

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
CarlitoTevez said:

HUH!:mad:

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Lol.. What i mean is Many people think he is " the new ronaldinho", im just saying he might not perfrom under pressure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts