Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
He really needs to be more careful in future. The last thing we need is for one of our star players getting hurt really badly. Shame about the car...but at least cars can be replaced. Lives cannot.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Witnesses at the scene of the Ronaldo crash say he was only lightly tapped by a car from behind, when all of the sudden the car flipped over and rolled ten times. It then span around on the spot for two minutes, then all the wheels fell off and it caught fire.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Toybos said:
Witnesses at the scene of the Ronaldo crash say he was only lightly tapped by a car from behind, when all of the sudden the car flipped over and rolled ten times. It then span around on the spot for two minutes, then all the wheels fell off and it caught fire.
LOL did he get a penalty for it? :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Toybos said:
lmao :D nice one

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Toybos said:
LOL :D

Probably was a publicity stunt though.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Looking at his car, seems a pretty bad crash
I'm glad he's not hurt and that he was tested negative in the breath analyser test :p

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
It would seem sensible to have a star player insured against death or serious injury .

im wondering if fergie has been upping the premiums recently ?

"so he wants to be seen in white does he ? see how he likes white satin lining and white lillies the greasy ungratefull swine"

Was there a fiat uno in the tunnel ??????

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hahaha That Eddie Griffin clip was a classic for me, Bruva Can't Drive! Yeah apparently EVS was behing him in his Bentley, at least you get the safety treatment with the Ferrari, you get what you paid for!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Toybos said:
LOL. Good one. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just woke up in Australia to read this and nearly had a hard attack. Glad we can all joke about it, could have been so much worse....

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Sownak27 said:
Looking at his car, seems a pretty bad crash
I'm glad he's not hurt and that he was tested negative in the breath analyser test :p
Well, he was on his way for morning training practice... Kinda strange to be drinking before that ;)

Anyways, is anything else known about it? i know there was no other cars involved, did he swerve because of something, or lost control?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Burkey said:
Just woke up in Australia to read this and nearly had a hard attack. Glad we can all joke about it, could have been so much worse....
i have a "hard attack" most mornings we call it a morning glory in these here parts ;)

21 - 40 of 42 Posts