Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed his sadness at being stuck on the sidelines as Manchester United kick off their Double defence...

Ronaldo is in the midst of a lengthy recovery period after undergoing surgery on his troublesome ankle at the start of July.

The Portuguese winger struggled against the injury during the latter part of last season, even taking part at EURO 2008 earlier in the summer.

But the 23-year-old is now paying for his determination to play through the pain, as he could be out of action until the middle of November.

Ronaldo has returned to training, however, starting with some light jogging and gym work to regain his strength before rejoining the squad.

And the Seleccao superstar is desperate for a speedy return, as he has become depressed and frustrated at not being able to play the game he loves.

He told The Sun: “I have never experienced a situation like this, being two months without kicking a ball. I just want to be fully recovered.

“I am not used to being sidelined, I feel sad. But the worst moment has already gone and I recognise that I must patient.

“I feel well and the time of kicking a ball is coming. Playing football - this is what makes me happy.â€

Lol... What do you make of him being "sad" :eek:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
CarlitoTevez said:

“I feel well and the time of kicking a ball is coming. Playing football - this is what makes me happy.â€

really?I thought he loves money if he wants to play for Real...I hope he will back and will play better than in the last year.:cool:

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
well he said that was his childhood dream to play for real lol
that all but he alway say he do train and train to be better and better and show he is a fighter

cheers to you Rona7do

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
CarlitoTevez said:
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed his sadness at being stuck on the sidelines as Manchester United kick off their Double defence...

Ronaldo is in the midst of a lengthy recovery period after undergoing surgery on his troublesome ankle at the start of July.

The Portuguese winger struggled against the injury during the latter part of last season, even taking part at EURO 2008 earlier in the summer.

But the 23-year-old is now paying for his determination to play through the pain, as he could be out of action until the middle of November.

Ronaldo has returned to training, however, starting with some light jogging and gym work to regain his strength before rejoining the squad.

And the Seleccao superstar is desperate for a speedy return, as he has become depressed and frustrated at not being able to play the game he loves.

He told The Sun: “I have never experienced a situation like this, being two months without kicking a ball. I just want to be fully recovered.

“I am not used to being sidelined, I feel sad. But the worst moment has already gone and I recognise that I must patient.

I'll tell in 3 days. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Ronaldo Eyes FIFA Prize

Ronaldo's declaration that he enjoyed a "positive campaign" in 2007-08 could also see him win an award for understatement of the year.

For the Portuguese winger was nothing short of sensational last term, completely defying the doubters who predicted he would struggle to equal, let alone surpass, his form of the previous season.

The 23-year-old bagged some 42 goals while helping United win their second straight Premier League crown and their third European Cup, quite clearly establishing himself as one of the most dangerous players on the planet.

Naturally, the former Sporting Lisbon star is the front-runner to be crowned the world's best player, an award he finished third in last year behind Lionel Messi and winner Kaka.

But Ronaldo, who is currently recovering from an ankle operation, is confident of claiming top spot this time around.

"I think that I had very positive campaign last season," he told The Sun.

"It would be a dream that becomes reality to win it. Not any player has done what I did last season.

"I believe I can win it this year."

Goal.com

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Oh spare me the sarcasm.... :D All he said is he miss kicking balls...and rightly so..I see no mention of united or whatsoever...and i felt he is genuinely sad he is unable to kick balls. He loves playing football and my sympathy to him now that he cant do what he like most..and that stops there..:p

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Don't feel sorry for the little **** one bit, hope he feels sad thats what every united fan has been feeling through the summer thinking he's gonna leave us. Didn't even mention united just that he wants to kick a ball, what a ****. You better come back soon ronaldo and show every single united fan you want to be here or you can **** off to real next summer and flop there!!! :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Why do we always have to talk about Ronaldo or Berbatov? Theres far too many threads and discussions on this forum that end up being about Ronaldo or Berbatov.

But anyway, I don't feel sorry for him one bit. On the "Why aren't we singing his song?" bit. Why doesn't he go look over the summer and see what he thinks? If he genuinely asked that question, he must be seriously thick or so arrogant he can't see the answer.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
manutd004 said:
Why do we always have to talk about Ronaldo or Berbatov? Theres far too many threads and discussions on this forum that end up being about Ronaldo or Berbatov.

But anyway, I don't feel sorry for him one bit. On the "Why aren't we singing his song?" bit. Why doesn't he go look over the summer and see what he thinks? If he genuinely asked that question, he must be seriously thick or so arrogant he can't see the answer.
its sheer arrogance........

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
till he is here we must support him after all he has 4 years more and it wont surprise me that he sign a new contract with us so stop treating him like that
mates

1 - 20 of 26 Posts