Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· MUT all-time great
21,930 Posts
Boomhauer50 said:
But is anyone else getting sick of seeing Peles fat head there the whole time iv watched it for the last few years and he keeps popping up is he Blatters bum buddy or does he have an actual job with fifa?
I think he's their bitch to be honest. Remember "Pele's 100 greatest living players" aka FIFA 100? Which had 125 people on it. :confused:

People always said it appeared, due to the politically charged influx of Africans and Asians, to the list in favor of more qualified South Americans and Europeans, that it seemed as if it was made by Sepp Blatter rather than Pele.

I mean come on, Diouf? 125 greatest players alive?

Please.

· MUT all-time great
21,930 Posts
Boomhauer50 said:
im sick of Pele i know hes a legend of a player but he should have just kept his mouth shut some of the crap he says is just rubbish, theres plenty of legends out there that could hand out the award but it seems to be Pele all the time.
I agree, I think its cause Beckenbauer has a soul, and Maradona has one too, not to mention he likes a bit of the nose candy. I read somewhere Blatter wanted Beckenbauer to hand trophies out, but he refused to give it to someone he deemed undeserving.

· MUT all-time great
21,930 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Agreed, he comes out with some clangers sometimes :rolleyes:
Why cant he be more like Maradona who smokes cigars and lets fire alarms off
making the Chelsea team evacuate their hotel :D

Maradona>Pele
And he smites the English (who hasn't though?), what could be better? :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.