Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on directly from Ronaldo trying to allegedly to get Rooney sent off and the angry comments on radio throughout the night, do you think Ronaldo will ever again be seen in a United shirt?

Personally, after what I have been hearing on the airwaves, his life is under severe threat if he comes back to Manchester.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt look in there because we are not indulging in speculation but reaction to a cold hard fact. We are not speculating on whether Ronaldo tried to get Rooney sent off but actually on what he said. I have been at work all night and the radio's are full of vitriol over Ronaldo. And, to a slightly lesser extent, portugal's blantant diving and cheating. Also did you notice how quickly the "injured" player got to his feet and carried on? CHEAT!

·
Registered
293 Posts
i was just looking at old threads. this is so funny! i mean a year and half later, he is loved by all united fans (i think) and i don't think he and rooneyu have got anything against each other.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
asaf cohen said:
i was just looking at old threads. this is so funny! i mean a year and half later, he is loved by all united fans (i think) and i don't think he and rooneyu have got anything against each other.
being a utd fan and an eglish lad i can tell you utd and england are 2 different things all together

hence the song which rigs out at OT every week

he runs down the left
he rune down the right
that boy ronaldo
sure makes england look shite

when all that world cup bullshit was going down it was blown way out of the water by the media

1 - 6 of 6 Posts