Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
if you stop ronaldo playing it will naturally make a big difference. If you stop any of the best players in their respective teams it makes a big difference. Ronaldo always has 2 ppl plus another one or two players coming to him as soon as he gets the ball, no other player in the PL gets that type of attention. So naturally he will have quiet games.

All the best players in the world have bad games and are stopped from time to time.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
whether he is the best player in the world or not, he is by far our best and most complete player. He was one of the best three players in the world last season and this season he has played better than anyone in the world.

There seems to be loads of rooney bias on this site and sometimes i get the feeling people on here do not want ronaldo to be the best player in the world or something but really, he has been the difference for us this season so many times i find it difficult to believe people still doubt him. Infact it makes me laugh. Even if he doesnt have a good game on sunday he is so consistant and when on top of his game he is more often than not the difference. Brilliant and most complete player at united.

Pleasure to have watched him at old trafford and i hope he continues to entertain and delight fans and the world for many years to come

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
he already is a united legend. Its not just about age, its about what one achieves during the time they spend at a club. Ronaldo has been with us since he was 18, he is now 23 and last season was voted both young and best player of the year in the PL...the first since Andy Gray i believe. This season he beat goerge bests goal tally and he has the best goals scoring figures for a midfield player ever in the PL. When he leaves whether thats tomorrow or whenever, he will always go down as being a united legend. True story.

By the way about whether he ever does choose to join barca or madrid. That would not be a "greedy" chioce about money. For most players in europe they are the elite clubs along with milan in the world. Real Madrid is still the biggest club in the world so for them thats nothing about money, its about pride and honour. I hope he stays with us but thats something that only he can decide in the end. True story part 2,lol.

pz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts