Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What on earth went on with Ronaldo ?

I hope to god he was injured because what he did left us down to 10 men for about 5 minutes . I dont know if its just me but Im getting the feeling this man believe's he is playing below himself at the club and in the premier league . People know my feelings Id rather win nothing than have this man in the club I love because he's a fake . He wants out plain and simple let him go and buy another class player do it before he insults us again .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
he had a deal on a flight to paris and didnt want to miss his plane - he needs to do some shopping before he picks up the ballon dor .

when he gets back however fergie needs to do the best bit of managing hes done in years and kick his botty royally .

i think his team mates need to get about him as well for that . no no the best thing is to get off for treatment that was the sensible thing to do .....mmmmmmm bulldust fergie

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haggler said:
he had a deal on a flight to paris and didnt want to miss his plane - he needs to do some shopping before he picks up the ballon dor .

when he gets back however fergie needs to do the best bit of managing hes done in years and kick his botty royally .

i think his team mates need to get about him as well for that

Never mind them I've been to a few games this season no one sings his name do we really want to sell out soul to the devel because thats what it feels like . We play well he wants all the plaudits we play bad and he starts diving like a fool and starts giving our players dirty looks sell him I hate him.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
The problem with ronaldo is that it's hard to discern whether
it's for real or whether he's exaggerating anymore, BUT he
loves to play, so I don't think he would have stopped if he
still could have played on.

He was moving around quite sprightly for someone who was injured
though :rolleyes:

Hope fully he's only injured as badly as Edwin van der Sar was in the
match against Chelsea. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To be quite honest though, i think he probably wanted to get to the
showers earlier, so he could hit the clubs earlier or get to his date
earlier. ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
here we go again

park dint smile wen he got subbed mabey he seen a REAL MADRID shirt somewhere -.-

or mabey ronaldo got hurt? logical mind frame helps

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RedForceRising said:
The problem with ronaldo is that it's hard to discern whether
it's for real or whether he's exaggerating anymore, BUT he
loves to play, so I don't think he would have stopped if he
still could have played on.

He was moving around quite sprightly for someone who was injured
though :rolleyes:

Hope fully he's only injured as badly as Edwin van der Sar was in the
match against Chelsea. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To be quite honest though, i think he probably wanted to get to the
showers earlier, so he could hit the clubs earlier or get to his date
earlier. ;)

You have sold your soul to the devel !!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forzaunited said:
here we go again

park dint smile wen he got subbed mabey he seen a REAL MADRID shirt somewhere -.-

or mabey ronaldo got hurt? logical mind frame helps

Sold to devel

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I get plenty of stick on here for my own opinion on this chap. The constant stupid
answer I get is...42 goals last season...scored most this season...blah blah blah

He was crap throughout today's game...only "good" thing he did was take a short
free for Rooney to hit. Other then that he was a waster...

Second half...gets a knock, which TBH, looked rather heavy, and understandably
sore...but being Ronaldo, you'd think he'd been shot with a double-barrel
shotgun in the side. So he goes to the touchline, crying...

...comes back on, things look grand...think he had a few touches...then gets the
ball on the wing, and Rafael was bombing along the line beside him...Ronaldo
turns but misplaces his pass, as neither Ronaldo or Rafael were on the same
wavelength...

...so how do you cover up your blatant error, which is no crime...anyone can
misplace a ball, instead...act as if you were kicking the ball out of play, clutch your
side, start crying almost, and start going to the tunnel, telling Fergie to take him
off. He walks off the pitch and down the tunnel...

....so he basically has **** all wrong with him, maybe a slight bruise, but there's
players out there who play through all sorts of injuries. Dean Whitehead of
Sunderland was injured, yet battled on until he couldn't manage and then left the
field like a professional.

I'll be very disappointed in Ferguson if he defends Ronaldo for his childish antics.
There was no excuse. IF, that's IF he really injured, which I highly doubt he is,
after all he wasn't injured last time as he played in Villareal when everyone was
expecting him to be out...ha.....then leave the field properly, let the management
know and wait till they're ready...don't desert your team and walk off like a child
who didn't get the toy he wanted in the toy store....

All he was thinking about IMO, was that stupid award he got, which has inflated
his head even further...he'll be as happy as Larry collecting it tomorrow.

I said this in the other thread, but if a player walks out on his own team, then he
doesn't deserve to be at United and he's a disgrace to the number 7 shirt, after
wonderful players honoured it before him...

...I just can't get over how disrespectful his actions were to Sir Alex, who has
jumped to his defence on so many occasions...way to show your appreciation....

I maybe wrong, but I think I recall hearing boos for him when he decided to go
walkies...

I'll stop there....and wait for the incoming Keano! bashing posts...which you are
entitled to, but if you want to see someone like that play for United, then fair
dues to you...I however have more of an opinion on players who think they're
bigger then the club...

·
Registered
601 Posts
well , we'll have to see. It is obvious he wants to leave, maybe. Last game against villareal he was involved in verbal with players and he never did a lot of that last season and he got sent off against city, he seems to be getting himself into trouble. But lets see next game.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Who is this devel and why is he collecting souls? he sounds french to me. Monsieur Devel the soul collecteuurr. Collecteur is the closest thing i can do to french...bit of Franglais never hurt anyone. Oh yeh Ronaldo, the topic, not going off the topic and all that stuff..umm what a ******. Oh looks like i do know a little French, pardon it.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
red dave said:
You have sold your soul to the devel !!
ronaldo has many aspects that we dislike intensely - the rolling around --- yet he is most fouled player --- the look at me -- yet we do look at him . we would all like his abilities yet a scholesy like person . would you have a pint with him ---- no

whats nani doin on the x factor ????????? 3rd member of jls :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keano! said:
I get plenty of stick on here for my own opinion on this chap. The constant stupid
answer I get is...42 goals last season...scored most this season...blah blah blah

...comes back on, things look grand...think he had a few touches...then gets the
wavelength...

misplace a ball, instead...act as if you were kicking the ball out of play, clutch your
side, start crying almost, and start going to the tunnel, telling Fergie to take him

....so he basically has **** all wrong with him, maybe a slight bruise, but there's
Sunderland was injured, yet battled on until he couldn't manage and then left the

I'll be very disappointed in Ferguson if he defends Ronaldo for his childish antics.
There was no excuse. IF, that's IF he really injured, which I highly doubt he is,
after all he wasn't injured last time as he played in Villareal when everyone was
expecting him to be out...ha.....then leave the field properly, let the management
know and wait till they're ready...don't desert your team and walk off like a child

I said this in the other thread, but if a player walks out on his own team, then he
doesn't deserve to be at United and he's a disgrace to the number 7 shirt, after

...I just can't get over how disrespectful his actions were to Sir Alex, who has

walkies...

I'll stop there....and wait for the incoming Keano! bashing posts...which you are
entitled to, but if you want to see someone like that play for United, then fair
bigger then the club...

me and you mate !! keano and red dave bashing can begin now

Z

·
0 Posts
Keano! said:
.so he basically has **** all wrong with him, maybe a slight bruise, but there's
I'd be interested to know where you got your medical degree and when you first developed your psychic abilities.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
red dave said:
Sold to devel
Devil actually ;)

Why is that whatever he does becomes an eyesore for most people? This country is obsessed with Ronaldo. Why should he leave the pitch without any reason? Because he loves Madrid? Give me break. Is the concept of injuries too hard to comprehend? He isn't the type of player whose desire is to stop playing when his team aren't winning. Seriously, give the lad a break.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
-zuco- said:
I'd be interested to know where you got your medical degree and when you first developed your psychic abilities.
i reckon ronnie dissed him at carrington ----- sign my tummy ronnie ive always loved you --- just coz ive got a stud in me ear it dont make me queer says the portu geezer -- but ron ive booked us a travelodge says keano ---- then ronnie gives him the bird and drives off without a backwards glance

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
-zuco- said:

I don;t have a medical degree...I don't have psychic powers either at least I don't think I do..

But based on my knowledge of previous games and such....he's as fit as a fiddle now, laughing and joking. He'll be smiling collecting his award tomorrow, and be playing at WHL next week....

red dave said:
me and you mate !! keano and red dave bashing can begin now
Haha! Fair enough...:p..........

haggler said:
i reckon ronnie dissed him at carrington ----- sign my tummy ronnie ive always loved you --- just coz ive got a stud in me ear it dont make me queer says the portu geezer -- but ron ive booked us a travelodge says keano ---- then ronnie gives him the bird and drives off without a backwards glance
You really have your moments!

Never been to Carrington...:(.........and for your information, I have never and will never "love" Ronaldo...

Z

·
0 Posts
red devil jeff said:
Devil actually ;)

Why is that whatever he does becomes an eyesore for most people? This country is obsessed with Ronaldo. Why should he leave the pitch without any reason? Because he loves Madrid? Give me break. Is the concept of injuries too hard to comprehend? He isn't the type of player whose desire is to stop playing when his team aren't winning. Seriously, give the lad a break.
I agree. Some members seem to be sitting in wait, ready to pounce on every little
thing Ronaldo does. They should grow up, the lad gives 100% every time he plays
and wouldn't have gone off withut a good reason.

I personally think he was touching cloth and made a mad dash for the bogs.

·
23,699 Posts
Keano! said:

wavelength...

walkies...

bigger then the club...

Goodness me. Your longest posts are always reserved for Ronaldo plus wide spacings between paragraphs which may have suggested the ferocity in which you hit the keyboards and thus reveals your strong emotions in this topic proper. :D

But strangely, I am always gentle with you on this. :eek: :p

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
versa said:
Goodness me. Your longest posts are always reserved for Ronaldo plus wide spacings between paragraphs which may have suggested the ferocity in which you hit the keyboards and thus reveals your strong emotions in this topic proper. :D

But strangely, I am always gentle with you on this. :eek: :p
Does that mean I get angrier as I go on? :p lol

1 - 20 of 154 Posts