Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
he had a deal on a flight to paris and didnt want to miss his plane - he needs to do some shopping before he picks up the ballon dor .

when he gets back however fergie needs to do the best bit of managing hes done in years and kick his botty royally .

i think his team mates need to get about him as well for that . no no the best thing is to get off for treatment that was the sensible thing to do .....mmmmmmm bulldust fergie

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
red dave said:
You have sold your soul to the devel !!
ronaldo has many aspects that we dislike intensely - the rolling around --- yet he is most fouled player --- the look at me -- yet we do look at him . we would all like his abilities yet a scholesy like person . would you have a pint with him ---- no

whats nani doin on the x factor ????????? 3rd member of jls :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
-zuco- said:
I'd be interested to know where you got your medical degree and when you first developed your psychic abilities.
i reckon ronnie dissed him at carrington ----- sign my tummy ronnie ive always loved you --- just coz ive got a stud in me ear it dont make me queer says the portu geezer -- but ron ive booked us a travelodge says keano ---- then ronnie gives him the bird and drives off without a backwards glance

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
StuartCroft said:
I though Sunderland were a disgrace today; 10-0-0 formation, no wonder Keano left if that is waht the club aspire to. However, Ronny was an even greater disgrace. Who does he think he is? Good job for him Fergie was in the stands.
welcome stuart

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
StuartCroft said:
I dont know who the hell he thinks he is. Compare the longevity, commitment and loyalty of Giggsy, Scholsey, and Nev with his petulance and self centredness. Lucky for him The Boss was in the stands today. I hope he's off to Real soon where he will win nothing and probably end up in the reserves.
i take it the avatar is your little un ? i ask as my banter can be ribald but not with young members .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
StuartCroft said:
Yeh thats my boy; United since he was born
good stuff . i would not want to be upsetting a young un . your point on ryan is spot on . i remember singing none to tall underweight ryan giggs is fookin great on the stretty in the early nineties . clayton blackmore was still in the side at the time and ryan was like a blast of fresh air

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
stop press !!!!!

ronaldo confided in me just ten minutes ago that he ate a chilli keano had prepared and he suddenly had an uncontrolable urge to poo . he was autographing his jockeys with brown crayon boys so he had to go . the boss understands this problem having got off a speeding wrap with this defence .

how could he have shown his face at the awards tonight with everyone singing mr ploppy pants as he mounted the rostrum ?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
red dave said:
you lose you attitude Blade where you get that name ?

how do get that job anyway?
hes mates with the boss man -- thats the usual way of things isnt it ? ;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
best did ditch the club and if sir matt hadnt such admiration for him he would have gone far earlier . george was at the time getting pelters as he failed to train missed games the lot . time has a habit of erasing the bad and rose tinted specs get worn . most genius folk are flawed - best was a shambling alki who threw away his talent -- maradona a coke sniffing lard munching head the ball . footballers are entertainers - we love them as they bring joy to our lives in the same way a musician or artist does --- most artists and musicians are flawed and idiots . ronnie inspires emotions good and bad yet in 20 years when we remember him we will remember the flicks tricks mazy runs great free kicks etc and not the diving posturing etc .

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
antdevil78 said:
ronaldo has been doing all what you have said since he came to the club. no-one was bothered bout it until he revealed his desire was one day to play for madrid during summer.

how dare he??? players who come to united stay at united til united no longer have a need for them.
if ronnie really wants out all he needs to do is write a book and hint fergie tapped him up and likes a brown baggy - he would be out like a shot;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts