Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Ronaldo could get a red devil tattoed on each testicle and you would still get fans having a go at him as not true red

Players get sent off and players get injured, but using them to have a go at him not being genuine is lame

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
All I can say is i am glad you fans were not around during the Best era as he would never have got the legend status he has now

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
red dave said:
antdevil good point but he loved united ronaldo doesnt and you will be eating your words come may when he again asks to leave the club !
he still walked out on the club aged only 28. I know he retired pretty early but I could see some of todays fans accusing best of ditching the club. Also as it seems with Ronaldo, any tiny thing he does is magnified to become the biggest thing to do with the club. Examples:

Ronaldo not smiling

Ronaldo not celebrating when scoring

Ronaldo being moody with referees about decisions going against him

Ronaldo getting sent off

Ronaldo not being injured in the correct United way

Ronaldo not getting up after being kicked when last season he got up all the time after being kicked.

If that the case then that Amir Khan is complete fraudster. I have seen him get punched in fights and not go down. However in his last fight, he got punched and went down. How come????

I think you all need to get off his back and stop scrutinising his every little action. We have got 11 players on the pitch and they need applauding/criticising just as much as Ronaldo.

If Ronaldo goes end of the summer then so be it. I will be safe in the knowledge that i supported him during his time at United and will support whoever his successor will be. Players come, players go but United lives on

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
haggler said:
best did ditch the club and if sir matt hadnt such admiration for him he would have gone far earlier . george was at the time getting pelters as he failed to train missed games the lot . time has a habit of erasing the bad and rose tinted specs get worn . most genius folk are flawed - best was a shambling alki who threw away his talent -- maradona a coke sniffing lard munching head the ball . footballers are entertainers - we love them as they bring joy to our lives in the same way a musician or artist does --- most artists and musicians are flawed and idiots . ronnie inspires emotions good and bad yet in 20 years when we remember him we will remember the flicks tricks mazy runs great free kicks etc and not the diving posturing etc .
the exact point i was trying to make. its these players that you will be talking about in 20-30 years to your grandkids

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
If you had a gun with 2 bullets
Gerrard..... Ronaldo.....Andy Grey in a room and you had to fire the to bullets.

Where would your bullets go??
if torres was using the gun???

first in gerrard and second in gerrard cos knowing torres he would have missed the first

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
the boss said:
when ronaldo plays poor or its not his day he walks whether it be getting sent off or pretending to be injured he doesnt want to play im just suprised he doesnt try and take the ball with him.And after all the rolling around he does you cant give him the benefit of really being hurt its his way of doing nothing in a game and still getting the attention
ronaldo has been doing all what you have said since he came to the club. no-one was bothered bout it until he revealed his desire was one day to play for madrid during summer.

how dare he??? players who come to united stay at united til united no longer have a need for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts