Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I didnt really know what was going on.
at first I thought he mis-hit his pass to rafael, but apparently he did that cause he was injured. A bit selfish on his part I thinkl

and then just walking off ? I don;t get what he's up to nowadays. I support his actions so much as a player against critics but really, he has become arrogant

·
11,978 Posts
United_OG said:
Was dissapointed to see him walk off the park like he did, but what can you do? Ronaldo seems like the type of guy who is highly frustrated right now. He did not perform well today and does not have the support of the crowd like he did last season even though he is by far our best player. It just shows people still have not fully got over what he did last season but sometimes his actions do not help. However he is still our top scorer and assist maker this season i think and thats without looking fully fit still.

As for how anyone can question whether he is a great player or not is laughable...yes everyone is entitled to there own opinion but u dont achieve what ronaldo has done in his career by the age of 23 if you are not a great player.

He takes more knocks than anyone else on the pitch and sometimes he gets frustrated and annoys us all but nobody can question his desire to win and perform when he is on the pitch.

By the way, keano, he did not misplace a pass to rafa when he came off, he tried running and apparently he felt pain and decided to kick the ball out of play. lol...not justifying it, just letting you know with your constant ronaldo outbursts....haha

Anyway he was poor today but anyone questioning his ability is having a laugh imo.

pz

I agree largely with what you have said, though I feel that Ronaldo's reactions are slightly over the top or maybe even misinterpreted by people. Cantona too had this air of arrogance around him but thats what made himspecial. unfortunately for Ronny, people hate him for it. many people think that Eric became more popular among the United faithful after the Kung-fu kick incident --- if Ronaldo did the same, would the United fans still back him as much?

Just my opinion, but I think most people are divided on the love him/hate him situation, myself included

·
11,978 Posts
I was crying like honestly while reading that post :)
Its good to get these thigns back into our heads once in a while

1 - 4 of 4 Posts