Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
all those who dislike ronaldo are just not true man utd fans !!
this lad is wearing the united shirt
and all sort of stories are written on him to sell papers ;
even here :=(

leave this lad in peace for god sake !!!
he is a human being that has the right to get injured ; he is not a machine after all ...

too many people are jealous of him IMO...

·
Banned
10 Posts
NoxiousD said:
Shut up...

Maybe we dislike spoilt, egostistical disloyal players who disrupt the harmony of the club...
shame on you
so you think you are clever than SAF who plays him week in week out ; and have faith in him !!
go n support the scouser instead and cheer for gerrard or torres name on their forum and stop taking on a player that wear the united shirt in a united forum!!

i would like to watch your reaction when ronaldo will score against the like of liverpool !! may be u will boo him :mad:

·
Banned
10 Posts
versa said:
Totally disagree.

On a similar note, I loved my late father but I never really liked him.
similarly may be u loved united ; but never really love it (especially when the team lose and the first thing to do is blasting frustration on players like carrick ; oshea ; fletcher ; neville ; park ; giggs or even the whole team)

start thinking like SAF ; he is the manager ; and he is supporting ronaldo both on and off the pitch !!

i bet u r jealous of his ballon dor too ; may be u would have voted for messi or torres !!

·
Banned
10 Posts
Red_Devil28 said:
You guys jst love an excuse to have a Bi*ch at him dont you!!
you could see by his face that he was in pain, surely it was better that he went off and let some one else play, instead of him walkin round the pitch in pain and not able to play properly which would have hindered us even more, seriously if it was Rooney i doubt this wouldnt even be a topic!!
i remember rio was injured and was still on the pitch ; we lost a goal & draw the match because of that against newcastle !!

bear in mind u people who dislike ronaldo are behaving just like other rival supporters who r jealous of him !!

·
Banned
10 Posts
manutd004 said:
Sorry, but Ronaldos behaviour was not acceptable yesterday.

Whether you are injured or not (which is debatable in this case), just walking off the pitch without consulting anyone is not the acceptable thing to do, and I don't know how people can defend that in all honesty.
he was making gestures with SAF while going out!!

manutd004 said:
Two top posts which I absolutely agree with.

Thats exactly my feelings.
shame

Justice said:
14 posts...

Already started multi-person arguement.

Troll detected.
??

·
Banned
10 Posts
versa said:
You must be new here.

I do lament, moan and bitch a bit but I don't think I have ever gone out of my way to slag any player continually or to become biased no matter how he performs thereafter, or scream for an outright sale.

And I do it per match basis based on what I see and then move on. Most of us do too.

I don't wish to repeat my points here that have been posted in this forum before. But I do suspect what you highlighted really applies to yourself:

That you really love the players more than the Club
, such that even when the Club's ambitions suffered due to some players' non-performance or some players' off-the-pitch antics embarrassed the Club etc, your priority, loyalty and concerns seem to favour the players so overwhelmingly over the Club that any criticisms of them are twistedly labelled as lack of love for the Club (??!).

I often thought our loyalty, priority and concerns should always be with the Club over the players but strangely enough, it often goes the other way round.
i love the club ; the manager ; the staffs , the players everything that is related to united ; its history but people like u ; anti- united player make me disgust in a way. y dont u go n cheer for the scousers instead and stop personal attacks on ronaldo so long as he wear the united shirt!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts