Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Keano! said:
I don;t have a medical degree...I don't have psychic powers either at least I don't think I do..

But based on my knowledge of previous games and such....he's as fit as a fiddle now, laughing and joking. He'll be smiling collecting his award tomorrow, and be playing at WHL next week....

Haha! Fair enough...:p..........

May i remind you that this is the guy who went through the pain and played for us a large chunk of last season with an ankle injury and scored 42 goals in the process.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
red devil jeff said:
May i remind you that this is the guy who went through the pain and played for us a large chunk of last season with an ankle injury and scored 42 goals in the process.

Keano! said:
I get plenty of stick on here for my own opinion on this chap. The constant stupid
answer I get is...42 goals last season...scored most this season...blah blah blah
Same old s***

·
Registered
566 Posts
maybe he thought the game was over and we would end up with a draw and so he escaped with the opportunity to avoid criticism of him winning the ballon d'or.poor match and attitude from ronaldo. what a dissapointment.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
As I keep saying like a lunatic

weve sold our souls to the devil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Keano! said:
Really showed his maturity and strength today...:rolleyes:..
Oh, so if he can show his maturity and strength the whole of last season, why didn't he show it today? The answer is simple, because you hate him. You'll always take things concerning Ronaldo in a negative manner.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
red devil jeff said:
Oh, so if he can show his maturity and strength the whole of last season, why didn't he show it today? The answer is simple, because you hate him. You'll always take things concerning Ronaldo in a negative manner.

Your just on the bandwagon...

.....I'm going out now...sick of the "Ronaldo is great" posts....your entitled to
them, I just disagree...seems liek red dave is the only other one...

Fair play dave!;)

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I didnt really know what was going on.
at first I thought he mis-hit his pass to rafael, but apparently he did that cause he was injured. A bit selfish on his part I thinkl

and then just walking off ? I don;t get what he's up to nowadays. I support his actions so much as a player against critics but really, he has become arrogant

·
Registered
4 Posts
I though Sunderland were a disgrace today; 10-0-0 formation, no wonder Keano left if that is waht the club aspire to. However, Ronny was an even greater disgrace. Who does he think he is? Good job for him Fergie was in the stands.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
StuartCroft said:
I though Sunderland were a disgrace today; 10-0-0 formation, no wonder Keano left if that is waht the club aspire to. However, Ronny was an even greater disgrace. Who does he think he is? Good job for him Fergie was in the stands.
welcome stuart

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ronaldo

I dont know who the hell he thinks he is. Compare the longevity, commitment and loyalty of Giggsy, Scholsey, and Nev with his petulance and self centredness. Lucky for him The Boss was in the stands today. I hope he's off to Real soon where he will win nothing and probably end up in the reserves.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
StuartCroft said:
I dont know who the hell he thinks he is. Compare the longevity, commitment and loyalty of Giggsy, Scholsey, and Nev with his petulance and self centredness. Lucky for him The Boss was in the stands today. I hope he's off to Real soon where he will win nothing and probably end up in the reserves.
i take it the avatar is your little un ? i ask as my banter can be ribald but not with young members .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would he be in your all time top ten reds? or your all time 11? He wouldnt be in mine. He might wear No7 but he's no Bestie or Eric. Will we be singing his name years after he's gone? We're hardly singing it now!

21 - 40 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.