Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
todays match,the match against milan,and everytime we play against other "big teams" ronaldo does absolutely nothing.he does not deserve most of the credit he gets and is he **** the best player in the world. thank you

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Agreed . He went missing again. Its all the hype that surrounds him, it seems to cloud peoples judgments. There are so many so called pundits and "experts" that big him up it sickens me. They call him an all time great (he's 22!!!), they compare him to Pele, Best and Maradona which is totally ludicrous.
I admit Im a huge CR fan and he has had an unbelievable season, especially under the pressure he has been under but one season doesnt mean he is the best player in the world. He is probably the best in the world at tricks but as a player he still has a bit to prove. If he keeps improving the way he has done then yeah he can be the best in the world (except 4 Kaka) but when he goes missing in the big games it makes you wonder. Maybe Im still bitter from yesterday but if you want to be the best you have to do it week in week out with no fuss. Look at Keane, Scholes, Giggs and Robson. They were and are United midfield Greats who did it EVERY week for over a decade. I just hope CR can be regarded like these legends in years to come. He is on the right track but in the big games when its not going his way he has to get more stuck in and look for the ball, and stop his moaning when someone else misplaces a pass.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Everybody looking for a reason to call him crap. I agree, his didn't play well yesterday, but he's had a long season, and played alot of games. He was probly exhausted. He deserves every personal awards he got this season.

·
Registered
73 Posts
dovorian said:
Everybody looking for a reason to call him crap. I agree, his didn't play well yesterday, but he's had a long season, and played alot of games. He was probly exhausted. He deserves every personal awards he got this season.
Completely agree, but still doesn't perform. Ronaldo will always be brilliant against lesser teams as he doesn't patronize them, but Rooney can do it in the big games.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Would Just Like To Also Point To The Fact That People Are Saying Rooney Does It In The Big Games, Wat Bout Milan? He Was Useless, Ronaldo Has Carried This Team For Most Of The Season

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ronaldo123 said:
Would Just Like To Also Point To The Fact That People Are Saying Rooney Does It In The Big Games, Wat Bout Milan? He Was Useless, Ronaldo Has Carried This Team For Most Of The Season
none of us are disputing that.
but it is a fact that he has yet to perform in any of the big games.
he has won games single handedly,but not against any of the other top 4 teams and not in europe when it was needed,and not on saturday when it was needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts