Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cristiano Ronaldo didn't look happy after his wonder goal against FC Porto, after a goal like that i would've expected him to have been really happy, he ran straight to the bench, was he maybe trying to prove a point to Sir Alex, wasn't a very good celebration but it might just be the way he wants to celebrate.
He did say though that he was happy in the inside:mellow:

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
What do you mean didn`t look happy?
He explained this celebration, even tho he should not have justified himself - And i think we should leave it at that.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you mean didn`t look happy?
He explained this celebration, even tho he should not have justified himself - And i think we should leave it at that.
I know he won us the game and it was an awsome goal but to me he didn't look happy, he explained he was happy in the inside but he didn't show it.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
His celebration was that of an arrogant man who knew he'd just done something special.

Similar to Cantona when he scored that wonderful chip against Sunderland.

One of those: "Oh yeah, I'm amazing." celebrations. He just stood there taking in the adulation of his teammates and the crowd. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
739 Posts
His celebration was that of an arrogant man who knew he'd just done something special.

One of those: "Oh yeah, I'm amazing." celebrations. He just stood there taking in the adulation of his teammates and the crowd. Nothing wrong with that.
Nail on the head!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yeah now i get it, nothing wrong with his celebration.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Once Fergie was talking about those players who go and celebrate in front of the fans, pushing their team mates away so that they are the center of attention or else when they remove the shirt.
Ron did nothing of this, and he`s still getting the stick.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
So, it's nothjing to do with the fact he doesnt want to be playing for Utd anymore then?!.................... yeah, right!
How do you know this? Numpty.

You could see when we score the last minute winners how happy he is, have a look at pictures on GETTY when Macheda scored against Sunderland, Ronaldo's the happiest on the field.

If any other player didn't "smile" no-one would care.

All this ******* anti-Ronaldo business is getting very tedious, desperate, and makes you look like a desperate cóck to get something bad about United going, when we've just put in one of our better European performances for a long time.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
How do you know this? Numpty.

You could see when we score the last minute winners how happy he is, have a look at pictures on GETTY when Macheda scored against Sunderland, Ronaldo's the happiest on the field.

If any other player didn't "smile" no-one would care.

All this ******* anti-Ronaldo business is getting very tedious, desperate, and makes you look like a desperate cóck to get something bad about United going, when we've just put in one of our better European performances for a long time.
+1 :thumbsup:

Z

·
0 Posts
Cristiano Ronaldo didn't look happy after his wonder goal against FC Porto, after a goal like that i would've expected him to have been really happy, he ran straight to the bench, was he maybe trying to prove a point to Sir Alex, wasn't a very good celebration but it might just be the way he wants to celebrate.
Are you Geoff Shreeves? He was shit stirring in his interview as well.

·
23,699 Posts
Did you look at his eyes on TV? Said much more than any form of outward celebration.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts