Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the man who bought you red october and red january may i profer for your delectation and delight

RONNIES MARCH !!!
The boy wonder has been in for his 50000 mile service and had some new plugs fitted and his hair oil changed .

The signs have been there in last 2 weeks but March will bring about the ressurgance of the finest player in the world .

Viva RONALDO will be on a loop round o/t by the end of this next month mark my words .

The free kicks are now working -his runs are back and he is back to form with the head .

Look out world tanman is coming to get you -- be afraid --- be very afraid :eyepopping::eyepopping::eyepopping:

Z

·
0 Posts
Nice one Haggs, here's hoping this prediction will be as successful as your last two :)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
haggler if your wrong about this i will not be happy:tongue:

bt have a feeling you will be right your always right :redface:

Z

·
0 Posts
True, but saying that Ronaldo (who is the best in the world) will go on a great run this month is hardly Nostradamus-esque is it?:whistling:
Don't doubt the Haggler, he'll be telling us something mind boggling next like bears shit in the woods or something crazy like that :eek:

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True, but saying that Ronaldo (who is the best in the world) will go on a great run this month is hardly Nostradamus-esque is it?:whistling:
has he won any of our man of the match threads this year ? one maybe ? twas written in the third quatrain that on or around the ides a swarthy marauder standing a full 3 cubits would smite all before him and pick up motm poll wins on here too :whistling:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
has he won any of our man of the match threads this year ? one maybe ? twas written in the third quatrain that on or around the ides a swarthy marauder standing a full 3 cubits would smite all before him and pick up motm poll wins on here too :whistling:
:first: You win Haggers.
Lets hope your prediction comes good (again)

Is it just me or does this monkey look like he is cracking one out?:mfight:

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ahhhhh I just thought he was taking a leak.:p
jazz you and me have proper sized willys and shake them after use --- zuco has worn his away to a wizened stump with years of self abuse so he has no need of the real man shake . look again zuco - he pees he shakes or are you implying you have inside info on the colour of monkey manjuice ?

Z

·
0 Posts
jazz you and me have proper sized willys and shake them after use --- zuco has worn his away to a wizened stump with years of self abuse so he has no need of the real man shake . look again zuco - he pees he shakes or are you implying you have inside info on the colour of monkey manjuice ?
You've covered all bases there Haggs, there's no possible reply I could make that would get me out of this hole.

Damn you. :(

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i tried a google search for the colour of monkey sperm on my work computer --- that will freak the it bod out when he reads that !! came up with a blank on colour though

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Lets hope you're right here haggler, i have to admit the signs are there. Maybe he's finally shaken off the hangover of last season and has his head fully in the game here.

I loved hearing him talking about its time to 'kill or be killed' thats great fighting talk, and he looked really committed against Inter.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Am I the only one that is extremely impressed that Haggs went from making predictions to Ronnie's form, to the anatomy of Jazz zuco and himself, to googling the color of monkey spunk in just 4 posts.

Man, the internet is amazing.

·
23,699 Posts
Good eyes.

:eyepopping:

Ronaldo is slowly but surely coming alive again recently and my MOTM on Tuesday.

:thumbsup:

This certainly bodes well for us as the season intensifies.

:mfight:

As we continue to chase the unprecedented quintuple.

:groupwave reversed:

Looking forward to a good ending of the current season.

:first: :cheers1: :banana: :whistling:

And stick this to our rivals.

:the_finger:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts