Registered
987 Posts
Good News i hope he come back for Chelsea game

and already im predicting we'll beat chelsea 1-0
goal will com from 55mins--73rd somewhere in there :D

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
It's not wise to read too much into this.......he has a hairline fracture in his foot which is not a great bad injury and jogging is not a problem.

Of course he say he want to play against Spurs !!!

Rooney is one of those very rare player who play because they love to play - even for no money he would play I believe. This injury would allow him to play of course but if he get hurt again he could have major damage to his foot and be out for long, long time.

SAF will never rush him bak before he is happy he will be OK......maybe 3 weeks I hope but I think maybe Oct is when we see him again........I hope I'm wrong though of course !!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
d

thats good news ..... lets hope he is back in 3 weeks because at the moment our strikers are struggling to finish off well worked chances and this is costing us games that really we should be wining 3 or 4 - 0

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
We cant rush him back too soon or it could give him further complications in the future. He is a tough lad and probably not in much pain anymore but they have to be sensible with him as he is a big part of Uniteds future.
And I hope bloody Nike put some proper boots on him and not these waif like gloves because I for one am sick of seeing poor Wazza injured.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
We cant rush him back too soon or it could give him further complications in the future. He is a tough lad and probably not in much pain anymore but they have to be sensible with him as he is a big part of Uniteds future.
And I hope bloody Nike put some proper boots on him and not these waif like gloves because I for one am sick of seeing poor Wazza injured.
He is always susceptible (this is good word I learn today, lol) to injury because he play with his heart on his sleeve - he will fight and fight for a ball many other player would back away from !!!

Watch Ronaldo - he is great of course but he steps back where Rooney will fight !!!

So if some injury is what we have to take with Rooney so be it - I wouldn't change him for anyone EVER !!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
He is always susceptible (this is good word I learn today, lol) to injury because he play with his heart on his sleeve - he will fight and fight for a ball many other player would back away from !!!

Watch Ronaldo - he is great of course but he steps back where Rooney will fight !!!

So if some injury is what we have to take with Rooney so be it - I wouldn't change him for anyone EVER !!!
Good point but Id still prefer if he never got injured obviously.
Good word too-Susceptible :)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Good point but Id still prefer if he never got injured obviously.
Good word too-Susceptible :)
Thanks - every day I learn 5 new words, lol....then I use them all time until I know these words good.......from now on I use all new word here on forum, lol....and drive you all crazy ok......

Anyway - all these teams better be ready - because 3, 4 or 5 weeks Rooney is coming back and he's going to kick some butts.........

·
Registered
987 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Thanks - every day I learn 5 new words, lol....then I use them all time until I know these words good.......from now on I use all new word here on forum, lol....and drive you all crazy ok......

Anyway - all these teams better be ready - because 3, 4 or 5 weeks Rooney is coming back and he's going to kick some butts.........

Love the rooney pose

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Awesome picture, an great news about rooney. That was to the liverpool fans that picture wasn't it?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
Awesome picture, an great news about rooney. That was to the liverpool fans that picture wasn't it?
yeah i think so......didnt some scouse idiot throw his phone at rooney then aswel?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts