Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i've forgotten about yesterdays match already, one fluke game is not going to change anything with the title race, but what I'm more bothered about is the questionable attitude of rooney.

its no secret that sir alex was annoyed with his comments in the week (although very funny) this was very un united like.

now I like rooney hes a great player, but sometimes i just cant help thinking his attitude goes against us plus he's sc**se. normally I would not make too much of his comments or his outbursts during the match but I have also heard very strong rumours of a "becks like bust up" with sir alex after yesterdays match. I have heard this from a friend who has links with one of the coaching staff and was wondering if anyone else has heard anything?

Z

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. What does him being scouse have to do with anything? :confused:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
well i've forgotten about yesterdays match already, one fluke game is not going to change anything with the title race, but what I'm more bothered about is the questionable attitude of rooney.

its no secret that sir alex was annoyed with his comments in the week (although very funny) this was very un united like.

now I like rooney hes a great player, but sometimes i just cant help thinking his attitude goes against us plus he's sc**se. normally I would not make too much of his comments or his outbursts during the match but I have also heard very strong rumours of a "becks like bust up" with sir alex after yesterdays match. I have heard this from a friend who has links with one of the coaching staff and was wondering if anyone else has heard anything?
i think your mate needs to stop smoking the good stuff :thumbsup: whats rooney been scouser got to do with anything anyway?:confused:

S

·
0 Posts
Someone is probably following a trawler here. ;)

As King Eric said......When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone is probably following a trawler here. ;)

As King Eric said......When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
That's exactly why I chose the name! - what a legend

I thought it was a load of b**locks just wondered if anywone had heard anything

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
i heard it from a reliable source that wayne and alex roped off an area of the players bar and beat the life out of each other like the scene in officer and a gentleman where mayo gits a kicking by the drill sarge - rio filmed it on his handycam and it will be in the extras reel of the season review dvd .

anderson and tevez squared up after tevez asked ando if he came to the ground in the back of a lords taverners minibus

then to top it all off the boss lobbed a boot at mike phelan to make him do the interviews ---did you not see the big elastoplast on mikeys napper ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/7943894.stm

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
No, i don't think Sir Alex would do this to the players after just 1 bad defeat, United have had a really good season and there's no need for Fergie to put them down, ofcoarse a few players would have been sprayed and yelled at but that's normal, it was a humiliating performance, United will bounce back, this defeat shouldn't down there confidence and if i'm correct, i'm pretty sure the master (Fergie) would want them to keep there heads up and move forward, not have a "becks like bust up".

S

·
0 Posts
I have actually heard that there could be some truth in this.......lets hope things calm down
Interesting the seagull :whistling:
You probably told yourself since you are posting from the same IP. :rolleyes:

Make your mind up which name you want to keep because one username is going.
If you don't decide which is staying..both will be going.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Interesting the seagull :whistling:
You probably told yourself since you are posting from the same IP. :rolleyes:

Make your mind up which name you want to keep because one username is going.
If you don't decide which is staying..both will be going.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
195 Posts
he is a scouse so what what has that got ta do with it and also you are looking for info why not ring your so called mate who has all the info at old trafford to fill u in on all the info.sounds like bulls### to me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts