Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
maybe we shouldnt sing any anti scouse songs tomorrow in case we upset the liverpool players,after all i think deep down they like us really

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well played again Rooney!
He has true red devil blood running through his veins.
If I had to pick one player it would be wayne above anyone else in the united team

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I think we needed someone to some out with some fighting talk here. All the talk had been calming trying to dull down the quintuple hype and saying we respect Liverpool, we needed something like this to give us an edge.

·
Registered
773 Posts
he's why we lose..........like how robben say before the real madrid vs liverpool match up....real madrid go on losing 1-0 at home...but how can a better club like us lose 4-1 at home to liverpool

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
he's why we lose..........like how robben say before the real madrid vs liverpool match up....real madrid go on losing 1-0 at home...but how can a better club like us lose 4-1 at home to liverpool
yes because what someone says changes the whole situation, if thats the case im going to start saying liverpool can win the title cause then it would change the whole situation

·
23,699 Posts
It can't be his fault that we lost so badly. But no more public war cries please. Petrifying.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, there's no evidence that this has affected the way Liverpool played.

However, he's just made himself look a complete and utter fool tbh.

·
Registered
109 Posts
bollocks to that.
Of course he hates Scousers. Is he not allowed to suggest that? Its the truth after all.
Silly post Dc...
agreed, should every player go round saying that he respects this team ,admires that team, thats balls, say it how it is , enough of this PC rubbish

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
remember gerrards comments abount mancs , no different to rooneys .
i personally like it when players nail their colours to the mast in public , we all know they feel like that its good when they confirm it.
rooney was brought up hating liverpool so why is that going to change

21 - 35 of 35 Posts