Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ffs another injury....:rolleyes:

Just been announced on Sky Sports News, Hamstring injury.

Evra and Rooney will be HUGE losses.

(to be merged with injury thread later)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
It certainly is a blow.

Hopefully Tevez can regain his sharpness with a game or two under his belt. This may also mean that Welbeck gets more games.

Hopefully, we don't decide to play Giggs up top as that isn't his strongest position imo.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Crap. That means he miss the Spurs game. Still, this is a great chance for Tevez. He must take it.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
ohh crap :rolleyes:

our most important forward is now injured

the next three matches are sensational to out league hopes so its time for Berba and Tevez prove if deserve the 30 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Cue Tevez.

Rooney's had some bad luck over the past couple of years.

3 weeks is an estimate though, and Rooney always seems to come back earlier than presumed when he's injured. Here's hoping.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
ahh thats a major blow for us 3 weeks jebus all we need with such an important run coming up

but as some have said it gives good old tevez a chance to shine and show fergie hes worth the 32mill coup

and hopeyfully welbeck and manouho (how every its spelt) will also step up to the plate

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Because I'm DC said:
Cue Tevez.

Rooney's had some bad luck over the past couple of years.

3 weeks is an estimate though, and Rooney always seems to come back earlier than presumed when he's injured. Here's hoping.
In all honesty, I'd rather he came back later fully fit than risking him early.

Though depending on how we're playing, I might change my tune :eek: :p

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Tevez has had ANOTHER chance to show his worth and blew a massive 1 on 1 with Kirkland.His work rate is second to none but is more adapt to that of a midfielder.Rooney is a massive blow and i wouldnt be grateful for Carlos to take the reigns.I hope he does step up and it was good to see SAF having a few final words before 2nd half.We will be strong and carry on.Great finish by Wazza tonight

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I have a brilliant idea, we sell Ronnie now, so we get money to buy Eto'o and Ribery. Then we won't miss Rooney.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hopefully Carlos will take his chance and make the powers that be make him an offer to stay at United . The thing with hamstrings is that you always have to play it safe . A slight strian could result in a complete tear . I'd say United are saying 3 weeks but he will probably be back in about 10 days . This just proves the point of having a decent sized squad .

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Major blow, but this should be a perfect chance for Berba nd Carlitos to play upfront together and once again prove their worth, i just hope Carlitos hasn`t got any injuries due to his limps late in the match tonight !

I`m sure Tevez will fix everything out, nd just in case .. Welbeck is there, waiting for his call also =)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts