Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
thing is tho, if we do sign a new striker and we play him up front with roon then where the hell is tevez gonna go, i mean i know with squad rotation and that but in big games would you really like the decision of picking out of rooney tevez and whoever else we bring in

cause i cant see tevez being moved to the wing. unless theirs a formation change ahead that fergies got in his hat

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
problem with the free role tho is that if you give it to too many players you cause a lot of congestion because your have 3 players running around doing their own thing. i think its fine to switch to wingers and then give rooney a free role in the centre. problem being tho is just im not sure about tevez on the wing, i get were your coming from, just worried that tevez will have a lack of his full potential out on wide. dont wanna see him dip after the season he had last year because he was sensational

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.