Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
eoininho said:
About time he admitted the mistake of playing Rooney out of position!
If he's not gonna play him in the correct role he's best left on the bench and brought on for 20mins and let loose, like Villa in the 3rd round last year, he changed and won the game

If we're gonna fit every1 in I think this formation could be good for goals...

................VDS

.........Back Four

Scholes ..... Hargreaves

Ronaldo ... Rooney ... Tevez

........Berbatov?

A lot of goals in that formation, brilliant for counters! obviously for the games we're expected to strole.. in tighter games I expect we wont be much different than last season, I expect you may even see Rooney and Tevez start on the bench in some tough European away fixtures... we'll see!!!

The great thing about bringing in Berbatov is we can change our whole approach with one sub, its been a while since we had that luxury.. I still want to see Rooney and Tevez linking up, we saw how good a partnership they were last season and it would be a shame to let that connection go to waste!
You have left carrick out of the squad mate, i hope you do know carrick played in every single Champions League game last year....he's easily one of our best players...just a quite player like scholes

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
..........vds

..........back Four

Ronaldo...carrick...scholes/anderson....nani

.................rooney/tevez
.....whoever We Sign/tevez

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.