Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Bit naughty a few times last night there was the challenge when he got pushed so he decided it was ok to stamp the guys calfs lol!!

then there center half is pushed for closing him down Rooney was crazy last night and I wouldnt be suprised if he did get a ban sometimes he is a mad man !

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
I think Rooney gets away with murder. How he has only been sent off once is madness. Same goes for John Terry, I think the big England players get special compensation from referees. anyone else notice this?

Terrys tackle on Sagna the other week was a disgrace and no one even said anything two footed did anyone else see it ?

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Yes, he's hot headed. Yes he can lose the rag but thats what makes him Wayne Rooney.
Look at Keane and Cantona, the similarities are there. Obviously Rooney could
tone it down a bit, but his aggression and passion is what we love.

Cant defend him that game jazz he was a loose cannon the problem with wayne is some games the anger is brought out in a good way and he is everywhere .

Then there is games like wednesday when he goes on the pitch with a bad attitude and just wants to hurt people .

The thing what I dont understand it was aalborgs big night we had something on the line but they were there for the occasion as it was a nothing match to them . So why he did what he did was beyond me .

Im a massive Rooney down but on wednesday night his action let the club down .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.