Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently heard on another forum that Wayne Rooney has a younger brother in the man utd youth setup.

Now i know you might just say so, but i also got the jist that he was supposed to be better then his legendary older brother.

Can anybody enlighten me whether or not this rumour is true!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
manutdc said:
Haven't heard anything about that...closest thing I've heard is that his brother is on the books at Everton.
In Rooney's autobiography it says both his brothers were released from Everton at the age of 12. His youngest brother has been having trials at Bury though.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
John Rooney plays for Macclesfield Town FC ...





As for Graham Rooney ...

He's a Scouse Scally who
impersonates his richer
brother quite often to
get freebies and dates
with the hot girls, lmao ...

Aye Aye calm down, calm down !


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
John Rooney plays for Macclesfield Town FC ...





As for Graham Rooney ...

He's a Scouse Scally who
impersonates his richer
brother quite often to
get freebies and dates
with the hot girls, lmao ...

Aye Aye calm down, calm down !


u mean the person in the picture is rooney's brother? wow they just look so scarily similar! or is it just rooney in his younger day?
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,665 Posts
Graham Rooney has actually been approached by look-a-like agencies who asked him to work for them as a Wayne Rooney double.

Look-a-likes can earn a fair bit of money opening shops, attending parties etc these days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
It's freaky how similar they look. Are you guys sure it isn't just an older pic of Wayne? Haven't heard anything about his ability but here's hoping he joins his brother at United in a few years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
reddwarf said:
Graham Rooney has actually been approached by look-a-like agencies who asked him to work for them as a Wayne Rooney double.

Look-a-likes can earn a fair bit of money opening shops, attending parties etc these days.
bit of an insult really being payed to look like your brother
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
I didn't think his brother was at United. I thought they were at Everton, though I'm not sure where they are now (Carly's cleared one up for certain)

But doesn't he have a cousin thats meant to have great potential though? :confused:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
ManUtd19 said:
It's freaky how similar they look. Are you guys sure it isn't just an older pic of Wayne? Haven't heard anything about his ability but here's hoping he joins his brother at United in a few years.
Why?

He could be rubbish. Why would you want a bunch of scouse scallies at United?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
Stephen said:
Why?

He could be rubbish. Why would you want a bunch of scouse scallies at United?
:confused:
Because he might not be rubbish? He's not a Liverpool fan so I don't care where he's from. If he isn't good enough it won't bother me if I never see him at United.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
ManUtd19 said:
:confused:
Because he might not be rubbish? He's not a Liverpool fan so I don't care where he's from. If he isn't good enough it won't bother me if I never see him at United.
But you are hoping that he joins Wayne at United.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
Stephen said:
But you are hoping that he joins Wayne at United.
Why the hell wouldn't I? I think his brother is fantastic at United and I'd love to see two identical Rooneys on the pitch playing for United. Obviously only if he can make the cut.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top