Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
836 Posts
"Wayne Rooney drills it home" - I get a warm fuzzy feeling of pride when that ad comes up on MUTV, because I was there, I saw that goal, that was my very first game at Old Trafford. :D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
"Wayne Rooney drills it home" - I get a warm fuzzy feeling of pride when that ad comes up on MUTV, because I was there, I saw that goal, that was my very first game at Old Trafford. :D:D
You must work for MUTV mate. You are always posting MUTV vids lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
836 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
You must work for MUTV mate. You are always posting MUTV vids lol
No I'm just obsessed with MUTV, it gives me a taste of the club inside and out and everytime I come to Manchester, I want to go back again and again, especially Old Trafford, it's like an addiction.
Just the passion I have for the club burns deep inside me. I'm going to live in Manchester one of these days. Heh.


^^ That's me on the 1st August 2007 - Inter v United. Happiest day of my life :)

I have more hair now hehe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Ah great pic mate and fair play to you. You do seem pretty pleased with yourself lol
Where did you get the medal? replica obviously?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
836 Posts
I got it off Ebay, the green goalkeeper shirt I was wearing there, was commerically unavailable :D:D

They only released the yellow GK shirt for that season, saying as how all the shirts were for one season. I get all the United GK shirts :D:D

I was in the Stretford End next to all the hardcore United fans, singing all the songs, great day, it will live in my memory forever, I didn't care that we lost 4-3 but watching Ronaldo and the atmosphere was brilliant, I love United!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,236 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:


No I'm just obsessed with MUTV, it gives me a taste of the club inside and out and everytime I come to Manchester, I want to go back again and again, especially Old Trafford, it's like an addiction.
Just the passion I have for the club burns deep inside me. I'm going to live in Manchester one of these days. Heh.


I have more hair now hehe.

Whenever I stand across the road from the front of OT and stare up at that beautiful blue glass.......I know I am home......also there's the statue of Matt Busby....;)

We believed you when you said you had more hair now......you didn't have to prove yourself with the avatar....lmao....:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
836 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Whenever I stand across the road from the front of OT and stare up at that beautiful blue glass.......I know I am home......also there's the statue of Matt Busby....;)

We believed you when you said you had more hair now......you didn't have to prove yourself with the avatar....lmao....:D
Whenever I'm in Manchester, when I visit the Megastore, I always like to walk past and glance at the Sir Matt statue and appreciate all he did for United, he's an utter United legend.
I just wish he was still alive when Sir Alex did the treble, I'm sure Sir Alex would of have him on that open top bus in 1999.

I didn't upload a new avatar because of that! LMFAO!

Oh and I love MUTV so much because I've been live on the telephone on the show about a million times or getting my emails read, and talking to the likes of United legends Paddy Crerand, Gary Pallister, Paul Parker, Lou Macari.
Always listen out for a 'Lee from Gateshead' and you'll know it's me. :D
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top