·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After winning the MOTM award in the final...Wayne got himself a new car!! :p

Looks like a right tool IMO with that key! Haha...:p

But on another note, this could be a real kick starter for his season, such a
confidence boost for him now and this is exactly what Ihoped would happen in
Japan, although Vida's red was a sour note.

How do you see Roo going now?

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
ahh fair play to the kid. Its good to see him smile, he always looks like a guy with so much pressure on his shoulders, must be nice for him to get away from it all and put in a performance and win something even its its nothing for the amount of money he gets.

Hopefully he'll appreciate this and continue his form for united in the league and cups.

pz

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
United_OG said:
ahh fair play to the kid. Its good to see him smile, he always looks like a guy with so much pressure on his shoulders, must be nice for him to get away from it all and put in a performance and win something even its its nothing for the amount of money he gets.

Hopefully he'll appreciate this and continue his form for united in the league and cups.

pz

Agreed...goood to see him enjoying himself out there IMO...and lmao at sownak's comment! :p lol

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
marty davidson said:
Hopefully he can continue his goalscoring against Stoke on Boxing day
Been Irish i like to call it St Stephens Day;)

His finishing over there looked great, hope he brings it back with him.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
picture looks really photoshopped. what a crap car tho. he should use it has a go-kart in the woods behind his mansion. what a stupid present for someone that earns thousands a week. i mean god look at his mercs back home, what is he seriously going to do with that. atleast give him the new skyline being japan

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clarky101 said:
picture looks really photoshopped. what a crap car tho. he should use it has a go-kart in the woods behind his mansion. what a stupid present for someone that earns thousands a week. i mean god look at his mercs back home, what is he seriously going to do with that. atleast give him the new skyline being japan

It was....I sliced off a bit off the bottom ;)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hopefully his good form over the two games will give him the confidence he needs, and he can go on a good run of form.

As for the car... :confused: :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
manutd004 said:
Hopefully his good form over the two games will give him the confidence he needs, and he can go on a good run of form.

As for the car... :confused: :p
:confused: He was in great form even before this crap cup. He scored two in three games.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts