Manchester United Talk banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
We'll Never Die.
1,724 Posts
He was brilliant today for Everton, especially in the 1st half.
Played a bit deeper than usual at times too and still looked very effective.
Huge talent though. Has to be in the England squad for the World Cup this summer.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
He was sensational but he wasn't playing CM, he was playing CAM, mate.

Back 4
McCarthy Barry
Mirallas Barkley Pienaar
Lukaku​
That's how they play.
Aye this is true but he was a lot deeper today and easily looked as if he could handle playing CM. The thought of Carrick - Barkley fills me with some funny feelings.

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
Aye this is true but he was a lot deeper today and easily looked as if he could handle playing CM. The thought of Carrick - Barkley fills me with some funny feelings.
Yeah I think he'll eventually finish up in midfield. I think if we signed him he'd probably get game time there right away.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
This year if it's in January which is when we'd need him, he's not cup tied so the signing would make sense.

He'd also help steer us to 4th which is still possible believe it or not.
mathematically 4th is not out of the question, but oh so many things have to change and change now. We have to win at least 95% of our games to qualify including beating City, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Arsenal, that is a tall order. Barkley won't be going anywhere in January. Martinez seems a smart man, with Everton playing so well why would they need to sell?

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
mathematically 4th is not out of the question, but oh so many things have to change and change now. We have to win at least 95% of our games to qualify including beating City, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Arsenal, that is a tall order. Barkley won't be going anywhere in January. Martinez seems a smart man, with Everton playing so well why would they need to sell?
According to our beloved, although increasingly insane, leader, neither is 1st place out of the question.

·
We'll Never Die.
1,724 Posts
mathematically 4th is not out of the question, but oh so many things have to change and change now. We have to win at least 95% of our games to qualify including beating City, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Arsenal, that is a tall order.
We are currently 7 points off 4th place, really 8, when you add in the goal difference.
But, if were to win at least 95% of our games and beat those teams you mentioned in the process, not only would we guarantee 4th place in the league, we'd probably win the fucking thing.

Setting the bar quite high there.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
We are currently 7 points off 4th place, really 8, when you add in the goal difference.
But, if were to win at least 95% of our games and beat those teams you mentioned in the process, not only would we guarantee 4th place in the league, we'd probably win the fucking thing.

He's a doommonger extraordinaire

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Great talent and all but he is for the summer ,we have more urgent issues to attend to . A proven deep cm and a leftback to helpus guarantee fourth then we will see about him .

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

Why not, if I'm dreaming I may as well dream big.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts