Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone see Rossi play against Valencia last night ?

Scored a pen but pretty quiet

can`t decide if we have let a real superstar go or not

·
Registered
291 Posts
yeh he didny earn the PK did he and it was a weak penalty kick that he took... if canizares went the right way it would have been saved... but goood on him..

·
Registered
414 Posts
hes in the best league for him and his career so no point lookin back, tis a league where you mite see fletch doin well, less physical, he played nicely though, hustled, kept the ball up, tracked back, sad to see hes really gone though

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
man.utd.singh said:
I prefer Eagles over Rossi, Anyday :)
seariously, the funniest quote i've seen on this site
:D :D :D

good luck to the kid i hope he does really well, in fact i know he'll do well, he must of already shown the gaffer at villareal what he can do he's keeping a top player on the bench in nihat

and it was a great start for villareal winning at valencia you would of got a top price on that

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Nirk said:
yeh he didny earn the PK did he and it was a weak penalty kick that he took... if canizares went the right way it would have been saved... but goood on him..
Rossi waited for the keeper to move before hitting it, he saw him dive so he calmly slotted it away the other corner

Too me thats a good penalty, not a weak one.

·
Registered
211 Posts
He only left to get first team football, if he had stayed, i reckon he would played atleast 3 games.

Don't judge him by his first couple of games he plays for Villareal. He will be a great player whatever country he plays in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts