Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Interesting if there is any truth to it. It would be a tough job, he would have a very small budget to operate with and players who wouldnt have the same ability as those he had at Sunderland.. But he has experience of the Championship with Sunderland and it can only be good to gain more experience under testing circumstances. Promotion is what Ipswich would be after.

But as I said, will have to wait and see if there is any truth to the rumour.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
*cue the Ipswich shirts to be bought in Ireland*

:laugh:
Already ordered mine..!:rofl:

Nah seriously if it is true good luck to him and like Keano said: Ipswich are gonna get huge Irish support - great news for the club if it's official..!:cool:

Keano's ****in Magic..!:D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I'm not sure how well he'll do tbh. He'll get nowhere near the amount of money that he did at Sunderland, so it'll be interesting to see how he copes.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Crikey, just heard how Jim Magilton was fired :eek:
He was on compassionate leave looking after his sick mum and they phoned him to sack him. Well harsh.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
:rolleyes: yawn.
There were other issues at Sunderland with people behind the scenes. Keane needs to do things his way or not at all. I know he will do well at Ipswich.
There wont be as much off the field hassle like at Sunderland (hopefully) when the US business man bought into the club. Ipswich appointed former Olympic Chief Simon Clegg as their new CEO. He probably has some good idea's and long term plans for the club.

Best of luck to them:thumbsup:

S

·
0 Posts
Already ordered mine..!:rofl:

Nah seriously if it is true good luck to him and like Keano said: Ipswich are gonna get huge Irish support - great news for the club if it's official..!:cool:

Keano's ****in Magic..!:D
Perfect examples of plastic supporters. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
There wont be as much off the field hassle like at Sunderland (hopefully) when the US business man bought into the club. Ipswich appointed former Olympic Chief Simon Clegg as their new CEO. He probably has some good idea's and long term plans for the club.

Best of luck to them:thumbsup:
Wonder what will happen to the young Irish midfielder at Ipswich.
Id say he is WELL happy with his hero becoming manager.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts